User Controls

Big trucking convoy headed for Sluttowa

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    To protest vaccine mand8s

Msm is downplaying and equating the protestors with white nationalists and far right terrorists. Social media shows tons of supporters across the country and huge convoys slated to hit Sluttowa this weekend. Spectral doesn't care about this even though it affects him more than the ghost of Daddy Trump does.

Support coming from all over the place. Most of my friends think it will make a difference because they are stupid but convoys of semis are asymmetrical AF are likely to be used in the future around the world
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Your country is a bunch of limp wristed lefty faggots
    Originally posted by cigreting Your country is a bunch of limp wristed lefty faggots

You know nothing of Canada, coward. Post your wrists, incel bitch
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    😂
    Nile bump
    I hope it somehow turns into a huge shitshow when they arrive and things get a bit out of hand. Makes me wish i was still in otterwa to see it i guess, all i got to witness were jedis and arabs protesting.
    Originally posted by cigreting Your country is a bunch of limp wristed lefty faggots

the minister of shadows would say otherwise

cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Sudo You know nothing of Canada, coward. Post your wrists, incel bitch

Id smear your little fat ginger ass face on the concrete if i ever saw you in person faggot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by cigreting Id smear your little fat ginger ass face on the concrete if i ever saw you in person faggot

This post literally made me laugh out loud (or "lol" if you will) by myself 3 times
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I like Mark Carney very much, I would rather him be prime Minister than any major Canadian politician I can think of, but he wrote this horrible inflammatory column that called the protest "sedition" and advocated enforcing the "rule of law." After reading that I don't really want him as prime minister anymore and think he's much better as a finance minister, which he might consider to be below him at this point.

Why can't we just end the mandates AND kick the protestors out? Trudeau's complete lack of leadership has made it more divisive. This protest was almost completely grassroots and covers alot of issues that have been simmering.

There is no police solution to this and I don't see it ending quickly

Anyways, this inflammatory article from someone I respect just triggered me

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theglobeandmail.com/amp/opinion/article-mark-carney-end-freedom-convoy-ottawa-state-of-emergency/
    Who cares about Ottawa...some bumfucked 3rd world city in a 3rd world country. Fucking lol
    an entire group of truckers yelled at me to take off my diaper as I was walking to work. I called them faggot nigger communists and told them to get a job and started screaming LEGALIZE COCAINE FAGGOTS!!!! and they all went completely silent

truckers are pussies that should do meth instead of trying to force me to follow their gay regulations. There is NO evidence that proves masks don't work so leave me the fuck alone i'll wear whatever I want you fucking communists

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Who cares about Ottawa…some bumfucked 3rd world city in a 3rd world country. Fucking lol

The people that live there I guess:

First of all: Ottawa is not just a short-hand for Parliament. It is not just a collection of old buildings filled with boring stuffy MPs. It is not just empty space where people come to get drunk on Canada Day. Downtown Ottawa is a vibrant and densely populated area with huge residential buildings (homes and apartments) baked inside.

The people making the decisions don’t live there. I repeat, none of the MPs, MPPs, diplomats, Official Opposition, experts, the individuals speaking on TV live in the so-called Red Zone. Many live in wealthy suburbs like Rockcliffe and/or are away from the noise.

Unless you’ve been kept up by the non-stop train horns, it’s abstract to you. Unless you’re breathing in the toxic fumes of the exhaust from the hundreds of vehicles, it’s abstract to you.

Unless you’ve stepped on the crap, the human excrement, in the streets or dodged a yellow snowbank filled with urine, it’s abstract to you.

Unless you’ve been harassed, assaulted, intimidated for wearing a mask or for the colour of your skin, it’s abstract to you.

Unless you’re disabled in a wheelchair; or blind with no way to walk around/navigate in the noise; or a senior living alone unable to get groceries because no transportation’s able to come to you, it’s abstract to you.

Unless you have a child or a spouse who is unable to receive chemo because of booked bridges or because the company can’t deliver it to your house, it’s abstract to you.

Unless you’ve been told by the media it’s a “protest” by “protestors” and it’s “peaceful and non-violent”, categorically refusing to call it an occupation because that implies the “protestors are in control” while sleep-deprived and hurting people are at their wits end and old ladies are taking to the streets or young men are confronting them, it’s abstract.

Unless you have a newborn who is kept awake or are a BIPOC who has to watch confederate flags and swastikas paraded around with impunity reinforcing the knowledge there is one rule for you and no laws for white people.

Unless you are Indigenous who has been brutalized for less.

Unless you’re a first-time activist, furious at the sheer inaction and ready to step up for your fellow residents, taking it upon yourself to organize a protest at City Hall but are met with rampant/excessive fear-mongering, active sabotage and subversion of your nascent protest.

Unless you’re been told by the NCC that the explosives in your park are gone when they have only been covered by a tarp.

Unless you’ve witnessed MTO funnel more terrorists downtown to torture you more with their own exclusive exits.

Unless you’ve seen the city do the same, actively directing them to cause more mayhem

Unless you’ve witnessed the city and the police give your torturers an entire baseball stadium right beside RCMP and DND (National Defence) Headquarters where they refuel and reload and decompress with saunas to torture you more.

Unless you’ve watched, horrified, as the leadership of the police and the civil arm meant to hold them accountable, flounder and say they can’t uphold the law and they can’t do anything, that the legal counsel that the police relies upon has no answers and kills solutions before they are even attempted.

Unless you’ve watched the hapless police chief makes excuse after excuse for the inaction saying there is no policing solution and it’s more of a societal problem, insisting no officers are assisting them where there is clear video of them giving directions, hauling fuel or watching idly by as it’s carried in jerrycans.

Unless you’ve seen police come in to shut down the same supply line they facilitated.

Unless you’re following this like we’re living it.

It’s all abstract.

You can log off. You can walk away. You can take your mind off things by watching a show or taking selfies in the snow or walking down to your favourite restaurant to grab a bite to eat.

But the citizens in Centretown? The residents in the Red Zone? They can’t. It’s reality for them.

They trusted the leadership to speak for them. They trusted the media to amplify them. They trusted the police to protect them.

And they were let down.

They were betrayed, gaslit, and abandoned by gutless inaction, criminal negligence and severe apathy in a pandemic where so many suffered, gritted their teeth and persevered.

I’m not going to lie—I’m livid. I’m fired up.

I spent all night creating a timeline of events, documenting everything I could find so none of this is lost to history or in the noise. Taking screenshots so I can remind myself of the depth of what I witnessed. The trench warfare against human reason.

The constant buck passing. The ineptitude. The criminal lack of leadership. How the residents were left to fend for themselves, how they were laughed at and mocked and went viral for amusement when they reached the end of their tether.

Ottawa has a Potemkin police force. They have a farcical council. People living in Kanata or Orleans, even South Keys don’t understand what their fellow residents are going through unless they go downtown and many can work from home.

We’ve heard of the hourly wage workers struggling to make ends meet, the downtown business bullied and harassed into closing, the homeless shelters stolen from, the war memorial being used as a toilet and the desecration of monuments, etc.

But the residents have been totally abandoned with no way out and no way through except some paltry “stay safe” “take care” “have a bit more patience, we can outlast them”. Can’t get bylaw to enforce 11pm noise, can’t get an interim injunction and gets a apathetic feckless “sort it out between yourselves” from a Superior Court judge like an abuser and the abused can simply negotiate the beating periods (maybe only on the weekends at noon, eh?). (NOTE: injunction has since been granted—by only for 10 days.)

It’s easy to talk big behind a Zoom screen. It’s easy to have high-minded discussions about the semantic differences between a siege, occupation and terrorism when it’s not happening in your backyard. When the so-called freedom isn’t terrorizing your life.

Of note is something that I've been thinking about:

Unless you’ve been told by the media it’s a “protest” by “protestors” and it’s “peaceful and non-violent”, categorically refusing to call it an occupation because that implies the “protestors are in control”

I believe this observation is correct, and that the media have struggled to describe the circumstances in Ottawa right now. I know there are differing views on the protest and its legitimacy, but I want to set aside that question to say this: it seems very clear that, for whatever reason, the City of Ottawa is unable to expel a group of protestors that residents claim are tormenting them. The police seem to be indifferent to the orders they've received (e.g. non-enforcement on fuel embargo), and this follows extreme inaction by political leaders. Simply put, Ottawa has been successfully occupied by an external force who were permitted to use heavy machinery as a means of blockade, and now they seem entrenched. Meanwhile, two border crossings are now fully blockaded elsewhere in Canada, just outside of the jurisdiction of border services. It's unclear how any of this will be put to bed; the protestors are indeed in control. People like this commentor above feel unable to secure political representation, police protection, or accurate portrayal in the media. Sounds like collapse to me.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    They didn't give a fuck about the Seattle occupation or of all the psychological distress and loss of revenue caused by looting and riots here, so fuck them too.
    Originally posted by Obbe The people that live there I guess

I just talked to one, they don't care either.
    Good post, Obbe. Making it illegal to honk your horn is insane though but I can understand some local residents frustration. Most people I know would describe Ottawa as having a "stick up its ass" which seems in line with a no honking bylaw. Police as frustrated with their unclear objectives and protestors filling Jeri cans with water the police will try to confiscate, then have the protestors laugh at them. There is no easy solution here but honestly the right thing to do is make a federal directive loosening restrictions, then there is no reason for them to be in the capital

Or just FUCKING MEET WITH THEM
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Sudo Police as frustrated with their unclear objectives and protestors filling Jeri cans with water the police will try to confiscate, then have the protestors laugh at them.

I saw a few online people telling protesters to fill the jerry cans with piss for when the cop smells it to see if it's gasoline.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Solstice I saw a few online people telling protesters to fill the jerry cans with piss for when the cop smells it to see if it's gasoline.

LOL me too, was wondering if anyone had actually done it
    put tripping dust so when they smell it they go into psychedelic convulsions
Jump to Top