User Controls

Hey wariat

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    What did you parents say when u had to call them from jail and tell them you were getting deported to poland and not allowed back in the US because you tried to fuck a kid?

Jw
    Fuys?
    Originally posted by RIPtotse What did you parents say when u had to call them from jail
    Jw

I said "not my problem you drunk nigger" hung up the phone and let my dad spent the night in jail because it's not my job to keep him out of jail in fact he should be bailing me out for crashing his car not HIM getting in trouble for drunk driving his own car at the age of like 50, why the fuck should I have to deal with this shit? I don't break the law CORRECTION I don't get caught

as me old pops always sez "you don't get to pick your parents" well you don't get to pick your kids either unless you MURDER them in vitro kek
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Fuys?
    nigwer?ws
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Wariat they wished me good luck.

Rofl
    Originally posted by Wariat they wished me good luck.

It's been admitted folx.
    nope you edited the post. there was nothing about fucking no kid in it originally. will edit mine as well.
    Hahahahahaha ok
    Originally posted by Wariat nope you edited the post. there was nothing about fucking no kid in it originally. will edit mine as well.

nah actually i saw the post and can confirm which is 2 against 1 and in a court of law that's "close enough" just like a teenager is "close enough" to the legal age of consent to you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    riiiiiight...
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Wariat would fuck a foetus if he had the chance the sick bastard.
Jump to Top