User Controls

I lost my job

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    They had a big meeting at the beginning of the day to tell us even though we are working overtime, and they spent money of 30 flat screen tv's and a basketball hoop that they can't afford to pay us our wages anymore and we can either go to first shift next week for $2.00 less per hour or we can go elsewhere.
    Needless too say I can't afford to waste my time there anymore.
    I stayed on a sinking ship for too long and didn't think about the people below deck drown first.
    Took the afternoon off and went straight to another job to fill out an application and it went well but I was sent for a physical and did not pass the eye exam.
    I have a week to get glasses and try again or the job is gone.
    By then someone else will probably have it anyways.

My plan is to go hard on my job hunt and ignore the fact everything is crumbling around me in hopes Ill find something solid really soon.
    I can't be unemployed very long and it is pretty apparent I'm on my own here.
    Not really getting much support at the moment but that's okay because I'm use to it by now.
    Wish I had taken those tires back and returned them today instead of spending $43.00 to have them put on.
    Now I'm just out more money.

My job sucked balls anyways and there were huge red flags everywhere.
    I guess I should have known better.
    Really want to see how drunk I can get but I have to hold onto hope that I will wake up tomorrow and find a resolution to my current problem.

Fuck my dick I hate you all.
    Burn in hell and leave me alone.

-Fona
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Why did you quit before having another job lined up?
    Kafka sweaty
    Can’t you get glasses in like a day though?
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    You have a strong work ethic, surely you'll find something soon enough?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Don't get drunk.
    Maybe find some day work under the table for a construction company?
    Cold call a plumber or an electrician and ask if they need a helper,better yet show up before they start the day and ask.
    I know that sounds retarded but you would be surprised how many times I've seen this work.
    Well good luck and I wish you the best.
    hey fona plats if you need a job in my NFT factory just let me know we can make the bit bucks on minecraft making land plot NFT's and I will hire you to work for me. Hope never fades!

How does a junkie like myself make a decent resume?
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy How does a junkie like myself make a decent resume?

what are your transerable skills?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood hey fona plats if you need a job in my NFT factory just let me know we can make the bit bucks on minecraft making land plot NFT's and I will hire you to work for me. Hope never fades!

No one cares about NFTs you stupid cunt STFU.
    check the price for 500 ETh you nigger kike
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    you should go back and shoot up the place after tragically taking the life of your girlfriend and ultimately your own
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood check the price for 500 ETh you nigger kike

Honestly considering what I do for a living I never once looked into NFTs but now I have they are insane.

And I still won't invest. 1 being nearly anything can be turned into an NFT.

I do however find it cool cause it can prevent fraudulent copies unlike real artworks that have been faked etc.
    Took a shower to clear my head.
    Working on a resume but it sort of sucks as I have only worked 2 jobs since getting sober and there is like 4 years of nothing to put before that and then just a bunch of nit wit bull shit jobs.
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Honestly considering what I do for a living I never once looked into NFTs but now I have they are insane.

And I still won't invest. 1 being nearly anything can be turned into an NFT.

I do however find it cool cause it can prevent fraudulent copies unlike real artworks that have been faked etc.

im gonna mkae a profile twitt3r NTTFT picture for $400 USDF gas nigger and it costs me nothing what u got to say about dat ?

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood LMAO seethe leftists I told you LANNY web3 is coming better submit that pull now or be left behind in the dust of the metaverse

my NFTs cant be scroonshoted go ahreaad and try you stupid kike faggot go ahead and try

https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/92361987246126743518262879048655234079580064387299463756989936853541088919553

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    The trick to getting a job isn't a resume it's using your connections and shit. It's all about who you know and first impressions. I have multiple felony convictions ao I stay away from jobs that I know will background check and use my name and family's name and ant connects I can think of yo get a job
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    You fuys hear about how prevalent foreskin facials and yung blood transfusions are now? Every day Adam Jones is being proved right on one thing or another
    Adam Jones tho.

Grandchild of Casey Jones.

Driving that train

High on wariats adrenochrome
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Why are we talking about Tool guitarist Adam Jones?
    Because Maynard is always such a nice dressing young chap.
Jump to Top