User Controls

TOMORROW 8PM | See it first: CovidVaxExposed.com

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    wow, sounds legit.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson wow, sounds legit.

You wouldn't know legit unless someone like Brain Stelter or Joy Reid told you so.
    People in Boris Johnson and Joe Biden know the truth about the plandemic. If Covid was half as dangerous as the powers that be would have us believe than why this? Stay tuned to this post for more truth this week.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You wouldn't know legit unless someone like Brain Stelter or Joy Reid told you so.

Jiggaboo thinks Epstein killed himself.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Yawn
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Solstice Yawn

What do you really expect from a Shlomo thread?

A youtube video is as deep as he is able to go.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Fake News
    covid is fake, don't care.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You wouldn't know legit unless someone like Brain Stelter or Joy Reid told you so.

Triggered like a bitch.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Jiggaboo thinks Epstein killed himself.

He did...anyone with any sense of logic would know if he didn't..whoever did would have taken out Maxwell too...otherwise, what's the point.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson He did…anyone with any sense of logic would know if he didn't.

The only suicide in that jail for 10 years was Epstein.. yeah right.. sheep
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The only suicide in that jail for 10 years was Epstein.. yeah right.. sheep

Compelling evidence!

Again logic dictates if someone killed him...they'd have killed maxwell too...OTHERWISE WHAT'S THE PPPPOOOOOINNNNT
    He tried a week earlier too and failed which people seem to forget...
    Originally posted by stl1 What do you really expect from a Shlomo thread?

A youtube video is as deep as he is able to go.

Says the copypasta queen
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Compelling evidence!

Again logic dictates if someone killed him…they'd have killed maxwell too…OTHERWISE WHAT'S THE PPPPOOOOOINNNNT

Do you have all the information/evidence? Do you know all of the players and their parts? Do you always come to logical conclusions without the complete data set?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Dang me, dang me, oughtta take a rope and hang me...

Originally posted by Speedy Parker Do you have all the information/evidence? Do you know all of the players and their parts? Do you always come to logical conclusions without the complete data set?

Common sense doesn't require any of that stuff...

If you are trying to keep someone silent..and there is 2 of them..then it's pretty pointless taking one out and not the other...

Duh.

ETA: Oh and lol at requiring all the info/evidence from the conspiracy guy who has nothing...not even logic
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    there are...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Again logic dictates if someone killed him…they'd have killed maxwell too…OTHERWISE WHAT'S THE PPPPOOOOOINNNNT

I never heard of that woman in my life. Your logic is because X happened that means X and Y and Z has to happen or it makes no sense. Why can't X just happen? Why must you involve Y and Z when we are just talking about X

it sounds like deflection to me

Jump to Top