User Controls

Fona 1-26-2021

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Good morning everyone.
    Woke up early to do a telemedicine visit with my doctor.
    That is over now but I can't go back to bed because I have to take my cats to get their nails trimmed at 10:00.
    Unfortunately it is 3 degrees outside.
    Right now I am going to drink coffee and wake up.
    Hope you all are having a great day.
    <3
    -Fona
    I've got a little time to kill this morning before I take the cats to the groomers.
    I am going to go pay my rent as I need an excuse to go get my car warmed up anyways.
    While I am there I'll ask them about getting out of my lease.
    its time to make that money son how are you gonna make a buck today
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol dude. Cats groom themselves bro
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Lol dude. Cats groom themselves bro

Me was about to say same thing.

Maybe he found some feral cats last night and is gonna get em cleaned up real quick.
    Cats need to go to the groomers and get their nails trimmed because they won't let me do it.

Also, I paid my rent and asked about getting out of my lease early.
    My landlady said it is a $200 lease break fee and I am responsible for the rest of the rent until she rents the apartment again which won't take long as these are nice apartments and they don't do credit checks and only deny you if you can't provide proof of income or are a sex criminal.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy My landlady said it is a $200 lease break fee and I am responsible for the rest of the rent until she rents the apartment again which won't take long as these are nice apartments and they don't do credit checks and only deny you if you can't provide proof of income or are a sex criminal.

Of course if you are on the hook for the rent she has no incentive to fix up the apt for new people...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    This is why you work and still have no money fona..you get your cats groomed
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Of course if you are on the hook for the rent she has no incentive to fix up the apt for new people…

Yeah this. She'll get new tenants ... in 6 months or whatever.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    You should have just started complaining and calling her all the time Fona. Complained about the liserds in the toilet pipes and the shadow people in the closet and telling her there were bugs coming out and night and crawling under your skin.

Call her up and ask her if a wall is loadbearing. When she asks why you want to know say "it's got worms in it I have to remove it or they will burrow under the floorboards".

Then she'd be like "just leave".

Say you are going to get a pet goat to provide milk, and when the time is right, meat and blood. Ask about if there are any strong joists you can haul the carcass up on to butcher.

Ask about the pipes. The pressure in them, etc.

Say that you want to have a BLM meeting in the apartment. Some of the activists will be sleeping over.

Do a sublet. What can she do, other than terminate your contract?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Lol dude. Cats groom themselves bro

do they really?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    dogs dont groom them or help them out?
    After getting back from the groomers I managed to find a hole in the wall tire shop to put on my Amazon tires.
    They charged me $40 so I ended up spending about $250 for new tires and getting them installed.
    Then I rushed to the pharmacy and picked up my prescription.

I feel really accomplished this morning having done so much.

It wasn't long ago I would have slept past my doctors appointment and came up with a lame excuse that it is too cold outside to take my cats anywhere and I would have just stayed in bed all day.
    I applied for another job.
    Honestly just wanted to speak to someone on the phone and only applied online in hopes to get a chance to talk to someone about it.
    Not sure if it is even worth my time but went ahead and applied anyways.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Donald Trump You should have just started complaining and calling her all the time Fona. Complained about the liserds in the toilet pipes and the shadow people in the closet and telling her there were bugs coming out and night and crawling under your skin.

Call her up and ask her if a wall is loadbearing. When she asks why you want to know say "it's got worms in it I have to remove it or they will burrow under the floorboards".

Then she'd be like "just leave".

Say you are going to get a pet goat to provide milk, and when the time is right, meat and blood. Ask about if there are any strong joists you can haul the carcass up on to butcher.

Ask about the pipes. The pressure in them, etc.

Say that you want to have a BLM meeting in the apartment. Some of the activists will be sleeping over.

Do a sublet. What can she do, other than terminate your contract?

BLM clubhouse 😂
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy After getting back from the groomers I managed to find a hole in the wall tire shop to put on my Amazon tires.
    They charged me $40 so I ended up spending about $250 for new tires and getting them installed.
    Then I rushed to the pharmacy and picked up my prescription.

I feel really accomplished this morning having done so much.

It wasn't long ago I would have slept past my doctors appointment and came up with a lame excuse that it is too cold outside to take my cats anywhere and I would have just stayed in bed all day.

Who in the fuck charges 40 to mount and balance tires? Theyre losing money.
    They more than likely didnt balance them and fucked them up mounting them
    Originally posted by cigreting Who in the fuck charges 40 to mount and balance tires? Theyre losing money.

$10 a tire isn't bad when he didn't buy the tires with them. Oh wait, I see, you think they should charge more?
    Originally posted by cigreting Who in the fuck charges 40 to mount and balance tires? Theyre losing money.

This tire shop hires people with disabilities and criminal records.
    Off to work where I am going to walk for 10 hours.
    Sometimes it feels like a death march except there's no death.
    Here all the hole in the wall tire shops hire illegal messycans.
Jump to Top