User Controls

Lets not forget CandyCoon inventing an imaginary Fan simp

Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    This is the height of mental illness Fuys.

3 DH'ers, (2 of which were suppose to be Candy's friends), PM'd and confided that she has mental issues and gets pissed whenever any attention is taken away from her. (Crazy right).

She even admitted to me that was taking pictures of an extra dinner plate on the pretense she had that German faggot/bf living with her at the time.

Futureman was not a DH'er, just a made up guy to stroke Candy's narcissistic ego.

https://niggasin.space/user/5210/posts

***Cringe***
    CandyRein Black Hole
    😭🤣
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Bump...
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lying on me for months... saying I’m doin what you actually do..

Yikes!!!🤣

Get in here so I can roast you
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Not quite the same. He doesn't been like himself enough to have his alt simp him.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    ReType that again plz ...if ya don't mind
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Rofl
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lmao
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Imaginary girlfriend and projections ?
    Incessant African Astronaut
    I said I would be nicer. I'm not going to retype it you can just re read it.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Fake bf's?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley I know me personally

😭
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lets prove who has the fake partner Oct...u ready ...😜

I love to debunk a lie ..as much as you love to tell them :)
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You guys have weird ways of wanting people to leave you alone.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I don't say chit to that nigga ..but ill be damned if i don't say anything about him actually getting caught doin what he's lied and said I've done ...

Fuq that lmao
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by Incessant I said I would be nicer. I'm not going to retype it you can just re read it.

I think there’s a typo in there. It doesn’t make sense to me either.

You obviously want to be a bitch a though bc you’re being a bitch. So just be one.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by CandyRein I don't say chit to that nigga ..but ill be damned if i don't say anything about him actually getting caught doin what he's lied and said I've done …

Fuq that lmao

Nah I just meant you had said you didn't like threads being made about you or people following you around.

I have a few users here that I despise and don't want any interaction with, and I use this little trick of very rarely, if ever, responding to them even if they're trying to get my attention.

They leave me alone 99% of the time. I recommend it, if you're actually serious about not wanting the attention, it'll taper off.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Just that simple huh...i never thought to ignore them..thank you lol
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Everybody relax Bradleyb will either be in jail or on the run in a couple days and the world will return to normality
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by CandyRein Just that simple huh…i never thought to ignore them..thank you lol

Oh yeah I forgot tried giving you that advice in a private message back in the day when Jill followed you around doing the "eek eek ook ook gnome saying?" thing.

I was actually hoping you'd take the advice because it was frustrating to ME to have to wade through that shit every time I wanted to try and interact with anyone here.

I've now accepted it is what it is, but I hey I can still try.

God Bless
Jump to Top