User Controls

Lol at this shet guys… guys…

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I dated a beautiful Polish woman and thought she was an amazing human being then I saw her true colours she was in fact a psychopath once they lose their temper they will not let you speak and scream over the top of you and you're right they are never wrong they wear a metaphorical crown on their head and think they are a princess and that every man in the world loves them and they are the most beautiful women on earth in fact Polish women are very angry and have terrible bad tempers I came close to getting serious with such a woman but once i saw her true colours her outter Beauty was false and fake keep away from Polish women they love themselves and they are attention seekers please take this advice as I've experienced it first hand. I am an Australian male Who met a Polish woman who lives in Australia. They put on a fake facade with hair and makeup and jedielry to disguise their true ugliness.
    would agree that Polish women are more grounded than Western girls. I would also agree that Polish women tend to have more controlling Type A personalities in general….A Polish girl

will not put up with you being a couch potato for long…They will expect you to work around the house fixing this or that, making improvements, etc. - an example set by their father.

But submissive Polish girls also exist as in any culture…the secret is to date the youngest sibling and not the oldest. Oldest siblings tend to be Type A because they were bossing their brothers and

sisters around all their life.

I still want to find a Polish girl - but won't make the mistake of dating Type A personality.
    Originally posted by Wariat dated a beautiful Polish woman and thought she was an amazing human being then I saw her true colours she was in fact a psychopath once they lose their temper they will not let you speak and scream over the top of you and you're right they are never wrong they wear a metaphorical crown on their head and think they are a princess and that every man in the world loves them and they are the most beautiful women on earth in fact Polish women are very angry and have terrible bad tempers I came close to getting serious with such a woman but once i saw her true colours her outter Beauty was false and fake keep away from Polish women they love themselves and they are attention seekers please take this advice as I've experienced it first hand. I am an Australian male Who met a Polish woman who lives in Australia. They put on a fake facade with hair and makeup and jedielry to disguise their true ugliness.

2022-01-25 at 4:18 PM EST
    Report #2
    Wariat
    Marine/Preteen Biologist

would agree that Polish women are more grounded than Western girls. I would also agree that Polish women tend to have more controlling Type A personalities in general….A Polish girl

will not put up with you being a couch potato for long…They will expect you to work around the house fixing this or that, making improvements, etc. - an example set by their father.

But submissive Polish girls also exist as in any culture…the secret is to date the youngest sibling and not the oldest. Oldest siblings tend to be Type A because they were bossing their brothers and

sisters around all their life.

I still want to find a Polish girl - but won't make the mistake of dating Type A personality.
    Lol report for what stupid?
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    She can take her Type A personality and rim my ass before I break her fucking jaw the dough eyed whore. As if I would stand for that bull shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I agree oct hence why i hate being here
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Ya but u deserve to be there. Shit u deserve to be under poland imho.
Jump to Top