User Controls

Mushroom Pie

It's national PIE day so (2 days ago), thanks to a bumped thread where I posted images of my delicious home made mushroom Pie...it's reasonable they be reposted here in the correct forum and in celebration of said Pie Day.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    This was another bake n freeze project, wasn't it??
    Yes, I think I still have 3 or 4 slices in my freezer too...nicely freezer burned by now for extra chewiness.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Eat Mo Possum!

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I want to say pi day should be mar 14 but I also don't want to acknowledge the retarded US month - day - year format
    Originally posted by aldra I want to say pi day should be mar 14 but I also don't want to acknowledge the retarded US month - day - year format

Pi day is March 14th...there's a global shortage of them though...I've been checking Microcenter everyday for a month now as I need a couple of Zero Ws for projects...it's going to be embarrassing for them if they are still out of stock on PI day.

In the meantime you can belatedly celebrate PIE day and wrap your laughing gear around a slice of mushroom pie.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I think you need some more good music to go with them there eats:

I hate mushrooms
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Those look delicious.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra I hate mushrooms

Heresy, back home in England there was a fungi club in my town and in the local woods they'd often have "Fungi Forays" outreach programs (and advertise them in the local newspaper), I went on a couple of rambles with them and got some great edibles to take home.

Not gay at all before you say.
    whats with everything you cook having shrooms innit?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Heresy, back home in England there was a fungi club in my town and in the local woods they'd often have "Fungi Forays" outreach programs (and advertise them in the local newspaper), I went on a couple of rambles with them and got some great edibles to take home.

Not gay at all before you say.

I don't care I'll fight all if them
    I would bring amanita caps to the meeting and dare people to eat them

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood whats with everything you cook having shrooms innit?

Vit D and fiber...all a boy needs to bounce into life.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    all mushrooms are full of experimental vaccine molecules and the long-term effects of mushroom intake is yet unknown but all scientific signs seem to indicate it leads to eventual death 100% of the time. Don't kill the messenger and don't take a gift horse to the river and feed its mouth without making it come with you first.
    Originally posted by mmQ all mushrooms are full of experimental vaccine molecules and the long-term effects of mushroom intake is yet unknown but all scientific signs seem to indicate it leads to eventual death 100% of the time. Don't kill the messenger and don't take a gift horse to the river and feed its mouth without making it come with you first.

That's true, they do lead to eventual death, but my own studies have shown that death comes after an extended period of life....My research suggests I'll live to be 102.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That's true, they do lead to eventual death, but my own studies have shown that death comes after an extended period of life….My research suggests I'll live to be 102.

If you had lived with a mushroom-free diet up to this point, 102 would be just the beginning of the infancy of your life.
    Originally posted by mmQ If you had lived with a mushroom-free diet up to this point, 102 would be just the beginning of the infancy of your life.

Take another look at my mushroom pie, I'm sure you'll agree a shortened lifespan is worth a couple of slices of heaven.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by mmQ all mushrooms are full of experimental vaccine molecules and the long-term effects of mushroom intake is yet unknown but all scientific signs seem to indicate it leads to eventual death 100% of the time. Don't kill the messenger and don't take a gift horse to the river and feed its mouth without making it come with you first.

Mmqutie, r u regretting ur injection?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Mmqutie, r u regretting ur injection?

I'm regretting not injecting YOU with my SEED.
Jump to Top