User Controls

Laws are gay.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    A while ago in my country they finally got around to realizing some chemicals can be used in the manufacture of drugs and explosives. But instead of going after people like me, for the manufacture of said explosives. They just forbade all businesses from selling stuff to private individuals. They even made selling Methyl Ethyl Ketone illegal to anyone who does not have a state registered business that can prove they need these chemicals for their day to day operations.

Now i have many tricks i can employ to get around these restrictions, and i don't mean just importing them or buying them on the black market. Although i do wonder whether a Chinese lab would just allow me to buy the quantities i need, and if i pay a little extra, package it fraudulently. I think i may give that a shot in the future so for future reference. If anyone is familiar with Chinese chemical companies without scrupuls(Non of them have any but i don't have guanxi[The right Connections] in China) please PM me the website of said companies. If you manage to find me one that is reliable, i have an incentive for you. I will owe you a big favor. To be cashed in no questions asked.

I am in dire need of some precursors, well dire need is a bit overstated. But i am running low. In the mean time while i make my preparations for the acquisition of these precursors, i'd like to talk about concentrating hydrochloric acid and hydrogen peroxide.

H2o2 can be concentrated by distillation under reduced atmospheric pressure. However i don't have a vacuum chamber big enough to fit my distillation column. Generally when dealing with concentrations of up to 70%, you can simply freeze the water out if you have the ability to control the temperature precisely. Water freezes at 0 degrees C, H2o2 at -0.53 degrees C. I have the equipment to do so. However the freezing process works great when you have those high concentrations. Not sure how it would work out with say 12% concentrated H2o2. Anyone any experience with this?

Now for the hcl, i can distill that no problem, but i was wondering if the freezing method would work as well. I think the lower concentrations might be diluted enough to perhaps have water ice crystals form. But i might be wrong.

Thoughts anyone?
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Sophie A while ago in my country they finally got around to realizing some chemicals can be used in the manufacture of drugs and explosives. But instead of going after people like me, for the manufacture of said explosives. They just forbade all businesses from selling stuff to private individuals. They even made selling Methyl Ethyl Ketone illegal to anyone who does not have a state registered business that can prove they need these chemicals for their day to day operations.

Now i have many tricks i can employ to get around these restrictions, and i don't mean just importing them or buying them on the black market. Although i do wonder whether a Chinese lab would just allow me to buy the quantities i need, and if i pay a little extra, package it fraudulently. I think i may give that a shot in the future so for future reference. If anyone is familiar with Chinese chemical companies without scrupuls(Non of them have any but i don't have guanxi[The right Connections] in China) please PM me the website of said companies. If you manage to find me one that is reliable, i have an incentive for you. I will owe you a big favor. To be cashed in no questions asked.

I am in dire need of some precursors, well dire need is a bit overstated. But i am running low. In the mean time while i make my preparations for the acquisition of these precursors, i'd like to talk about concentrating hydrochloric acid and hydrogen peroxide.

H2o2 can be concentrated by distillation under reduced atmospheric pressure. However i don't have a vacuum chamber big enough to fit my distillation column. Generally when dealing with concentrations of up to 70%, you can simply freeze the water out if you have the ability to control the temperature precisely. Water freezes at 0 degrees C, H2o2 at -0.53 degrees C. I have the equipment to do so. However the freezing process works great when you have those high concentrations. Not sure how it would work out with say 12% concentrated H2o2. Anyone any experience with this?

Now for the hcl, i can distill that no problem, but i was wondering if the freezing method would work as well. I think the lower concentrations might be diluted enough to perhaps have water ice crystals form. But i might be wrong.

Thoughts anyone?

It sounds like the start of a thriller novel esp the favour with no questions asked.
    Originally posted by Kafka It sounds like the start of a thriller novel esp the favour with no questions asked.

Can't decide if that's an honest observation or a sneaky way of mocking me.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Sophie Can't decide if that's an honest observation or a sneaky way of mocking me.

Being honest, I’ve written short thrillers.
    Originally posted by Kafka Being honest, I’ve written short thrillers.

Are they available publicly? That said, i did pose some legitimate questions in the OP. Just as a general reminder that shitpost and chill is fine in this thread, but answers pertaining to the OP would be welcomed.
    WellHung Black Hole
    on a scale of 1-10, exactly how dangerous to the authorities are you, Sophie?
    Originally posted by WellHung on a scale of 1-10, exactly how dangerous to the authorities are you, Sophie?

That depends on what you mean by dangerous. Dangerous in what sense.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie That depends on what you mean by dangerous. Dangerous in what sense.

in terms of bypassing their security apparatus and obtaining highly sensitive information
    Kafka sweaty
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/are-autistic-people-at-greater-risk-of-being-radicalised-76726
    I'm not a radical autist though. The fact i have the equipment, knowledge and materials to causea lot of trouble doesn't mean i'm going to commit an act of terrorism, lmao.
    This guy has a lot of videos on OTC lab chemicals. he does an azeotropic distillation for hcl concentration.

MEK is a tricky one and it seems to be getting phased out in certain parts of the world.

the industrial route requires a lot of fancy catalysts and high pressures

ethanol > ethylene > 2-butene > 2-butanol

The next step involves the contacting of ethylene with the heterogeneous catalyst under dimerization conditions to produce butenes. The ethylene can be applied to the catalyst system at about 100 psig to about 5000 psig, preferably about 200 psig to about 1500 psig. The most preferred pressure ranges from about 500 psig to about 1000 psig. The reaction temperature is about 0° C. to about 125° C., preferably about 20° C. to about 60° C. With respect to time, it is preferred to carry out for about 1 minute to about 6 hour, most preferably about 15 minutes to about 3 hours.
    Finally, the dimerization products as contained in the reaction mixture can be separated and recovered from the catalyst by conventional means such as fractionation distillation.

That being said I am interested in OTC production of things that are usually only made in industry, like nitroethane via propane & nitric acid
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    KNo3 + fuming H2So4 = Nitric acid. KNo3 can be bought without restriction, H2So4 is sold as drain cleaner but the concentration might be too low. I've worked a lot with Hno3. Nitrating stuff is fun.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Shut up paedophile
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Shut up paedophile

It wasn't an option that you and I exchange Avitar photos. I think you know what's about to happen.

so you move first and place mine in your little square box(nohomo) and then I shall reciprocate.
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Shut up paedophile

Make me you bumbling fool. Tell me, what's the most you ever achieved in your life, what is the pinnacle of your knowledge or success? The most prestigious job you ever had was working at a call center. You're a joke.
    Originally posted by Sophie Make me you bumbling fool. Tell me, what's the most you ever achieved in your life, what is the pinnacle of your knowledge or success? The most prestigious job you ever had was working at a call center. You're a joke.

What a loser, everything you say is lies. Unemployed paedophile ha ha.

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    I have a hard time believing Sophie is a real Pedo and Anarchist.

Seems like Interpol guy to me (or woman.. wouldn't that be sexy)

however Sophie is pretty knowledgeable on IT stuff from I was told. "Go ask Sophie"
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley What a loser, everything you say is lies. Unemployed paedophile ha ha.

You're pathetic, if projection is all you can manage. I hope your Octavian account still exists, where you often said how bad you hated your entry level bitch boy jobs. And how you were unemployed for months on end. I hope you could afford to pay Lanny the 20 bucks for a TSTM because i'm going to grab your post history so people can compare it to mine. I have consistently posted over the years about what i've been doing and learning.

You're so fucking dumb it almost hurts. If IQ could be seen as light if you were standing next to me you'd look like a candle in the full light of the fucking sun.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    There we go https://niggasin.space/user/5803/posts
    Dumb ass paedophile with delusions of grandeur vs day trader making serious £££

Lol you are so pathetic I won't even aknowledge your existance. A mere spec on a colossal of superiority that is myself.

Ha, loser.
Jump to Top