User Controls

The LGBTQ movement encourages obesity and mental illness

Tyrant African Astronaut
    Haven't you ever heard of trans fats?
    are they cute at least?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood are they cute at least?

Fat people are never cute.
    Kafka sweaty
    I think trans people are ill unless they have an excess of hormones from the opposite sex. It seems backwards to me because they’re really defining what is male or female and what isn’t, reinforcing stereotypes. When people tell me their chosen gender it’s because they want me to treat them differently, and that’s the real issue, the sexes aren’t treated equally. I think transgenderism stems from sexism. I would rather people dress how they want but identity as their sex, just get rid of gender altogether.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Kafka I think trans people are ill unless they have an excess of hormones from the opposite sex. It seems backwards to me because they’re really defining what is male or female and what isn’t, reinforcing stereotypes. When people tell me their chosen gender it’s because they want me to treat them differently, and that’s the real issue, the sexes aren’t treated equally. I think transgenderism stems from sexism. I would rather people dress how they want but identity as their sex, just get rid of gender altogether.

Getting rid of 72 genders is going to be difficult.
    Kafka sweaty
    I used to be confused because of sexism and no female role models etc so I think a lot of it is just confusion, but it’s dumb to give the opposite sex credit for your mind. If you have traits belonging to the opposite sex then they don’t just belong to them.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    there can be no real equality between different standards. 'traditional gender roles' are rooted in practical requirements for a functional society, downstream from biology (ie. sexual dimorphism).

there will always be (a minority of) masculine females and feminine males; modern trannies are just hyper-focused on controlling how people perceive them and cannot accept something they cannot change being more important than how they 'feel'.
    There isn't even equality within the same sex.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson There isn't even equality within the same sex.

careful, you're close to heresy there
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Trans people are not mentally ill unless you think everyone is just the same kind of mentally ill but to a lesser degree.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by aldra there can be no real equality between different standards. 'traditional gender roles' are rooted in practical requirements for a functional society, downstream from biology (ie. sexual dimorphism).

there will always be (a minority of) masculine females and feminine males; modern trannies are just hyper-focused on controlling how people perceive them and cannot accept something they cannot change being more important than how they 'feel'.

The masculine females and feminine males thing is what a trans person would say. You can’t pick pieces of someone’s brain and say it’s male or female and vice versa. I’m not getting into the biology thing there’s too many different arguments for that.
    Kafka sweaty
    I can’t help people with their blind spots. Not sure if argument really convinces anyway.
    to be clear, there are men with traditionally-female traits and women with traditionally-male traits - that's not something you can really contest. there's no good reason to categorise people based on those traits over their biological (chromasomal) sex though, and the people that insist on it seem to generally do so out of autogynephilic vanity
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Its a slippery slope
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Tyrant Haven't you ever heard of trans fats?

Have you ever heard of cis fats? Sure they’re healthier but damn I refuse to be controlled by my cardiovascular system
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Its a slippery slope

Lets see a pic of your slippery slope.
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Lets see a pic of your slippery slope.

How very “ stl1 “ of you
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Lets see a pic of your slippery slope.

Hee hee no im shy 😳
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler How very “ stl1 “ of you

How dare you!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Fat people are never cute.

depends how fat
Jump to Top