User Controls

Idk

Kafka sweaty
    Bradley Black Hole
    Wanna get drunk and talk on the phone
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Bradley Wanna get drunk and talk on the phone

No, you aren’t decent, I’m looking at your DP.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Wow!
    Bradley Black Hole

Found this today.
    Kafka sweaty
    I never really wanted to read it again, life is too short.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by aldra

Her nose is weird
    I dunno, I usually feel similar. I sober up, then remember why I started doing drugs in the first place.

I wouldn't ascribe psychological effects like that to covid or the vaccine unless you know for sure you didn't feel that way beforehand. it surprised me how poorly I remember states of mind when I really thought about it, so it's hard to tell how long I've actually felt any particular way - if I always have, or if it's been a recent thing. maybe that's why people keep journals.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by aldra I dunno, I usually feel similar. I sober up, then remember why I started doing drugs in the first place.

I wouldn't ascribe psychological effects like that to covid or the vaccine unless you know for sure you didn't feel that way beforehand. it surprised me how poorly I remember states of mind when I really thought about it, so it's hard to tell how long I've actually felt any particular way - if I always have, or if it's been a recent thing. maybe that's why people keep journals.

That doesn’t seem normal, you should keep a journal or at least rate every day out of ten to track your mood. I haven’t been functioning since Christmas but that could have been due to other factors. Since getting the vaccine on Saturday I’m crippled, takes me five hours to get out of bed. I’ve had shortness of breath as well even just while taking a shower.
    cardio and neurological problems seem to be pretty common after the shots, even though it isn't openly acknowledged. in most cases they're not permanent though, so there's that - talk to a doctor, give it a week and see if it fades.

keep in mind a lot of it could be somatic, related to your emotional problems as of late
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    I think I will just tell the doc about it so hopefully I don’t have to get the second dose. N.I has just scrapped vaccine passports but I want to travel abroad.
    man imagine the Armagh snipers going back into action over the covid nonsense

it actually looks like a lot of places are going to drop the covid passports in the near future.
    Sounds like a combo of depression n seasonal affective disorder tbh. Ive been the same way for years. Takes me 2 or 3 hrs to get up and shower, and i just dont have any energy to do anything. I only feel at easy and unanxious when i drink, but when i drink i do really stupid, regrettable shit.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Another attention seeking thread, this isn't the Samaritans bitch. Your beau is off fucking someone less damaged and more better than you. If she's not better then that's even worse that he's chose her. Pick yourself up and stop being an melancholic drama queen.

*Yawn*
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked Sounds like a combo of depression n seasonal affective disorder tbh. Ive been the same way for years. Takes me 2 or 3 hrs to get up and shower, and i just dont have any energy to do anything. I only feel at easy and unanxious when i drink, but when i drink i do really stupid, regrettable shit.

fighting taxi drivers and paramedics is not a long term plan
    Originally posted by aldra fighting taxi drivers and paramedics is not a long term plan

Hey now ive never punched a taxi driver.

Ive always been a Lyft man.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Wow you're really quite a rude person, idk what made you feel this way towards me.
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked Hey now ive never punched a taxi driver.

Ive always been a Lyft man.

me neither but once when I was blackout I tried to fight the actual taxi
    Originally posted by Bradley Wow you're really quite a rude person, idk what made you feel this way towards me.

probably your flagrant display of bestiality
Jump to Top