User Controls

China 1 child policy causes birth rates to crash and now people refuse to have sex even if the government pays them

China has to be the dumbest country in history filled with some of the biggest idiots, China is literally idiocracy, it's not even corruption or communist evil. They are all just very stupid and can't figure out shit.

One child policy was the dumbest thing ever and now they are realizing how stupid it is like "oh shit nobody is having kids anymore" so now they try and force people to have children but people don't care because communism is dumb

anyone could invade them and win right now.

They also banned coal imports during the winter and apparently people use charcoal in their houses they don't even burn it at a coal plant to generate electricity for a heating system in a home. They put CHARCOAL like from a mine in their oven and burn it like the fucking 1800's LMAO imagine

have these people never heard of wood?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you probably shouldn't go to the CIA for factual data on the US' rivals
    good. the less people understand china the less likely for them to acquire chinese characteristics.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny good. the less people understand china the less likely for them to acquire chinese characteristics.

Who wants a small dick though?
    small dick, government doesn't allow them to breed and now they are too cucked to breed lmao
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Who wants a small dick though?

people with even smaller pussies.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood small dick, government doesn't allow them to breed and now they are too cucked to breed lmao

thats not how you use 'cuck' in a sentence.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny people with even smaller pussies.

Not many of those around anymore...you've got 2 billion tiny dicks looking for 12 small pussies.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Not many of those around anymore…you've got 2 billion tiny dicks looking for 12 small pussies.

based on your empirical experiemces at the asian spa ?

There are no massage parlors or spas in China because nobody there has a sex drive lol
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood There are no massage parlors or spas in China because nobody there has a sex drive lol

how many times do you have sexes with your girlfriend per day.

per week ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny based on your empirical experiemces at the asian spa ?

In part yes.
    which part.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny how many times do you have sexes with your girlfriend per day.

per week ?

Let's keep it on topic folx this thread is about Asians and their failures at society and culture.

I know you want to hear about how the superior white man is able to ejaculate frequently but I am not going to indulge your cuck fetish.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Let's keep it on topic folx this thread is about Asians and their failures at society and culture.

I know you want to hear about how the superior white man is able to ejaculate frequently but I am not going to indulge your cuck fetish.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny how many times do you have sexes with your girlfriend per day.

per week ?
    more than you will ever have sex in your life, asian cuck.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    I hope China gets wiped out. Who wants disgusting yellow skin and slitty eyes anyway?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    I DO
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Originally posted by STER0S I DO

You chineszes, urgh.
Jump to Top