User Controls

Aldra appreciation thread

Tyrant African Astronaut
    Fuck you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    /snail
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I give him 9 and a half snails out of 10.
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Alan Aldra
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Dick Aromatic
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I heard he can power an entire city block
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I heard he can illuminate a room through sheer tryanny of will.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Definitely in the top 12 nis posters. What a fellow!!👍
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Snail out of snail.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Aldra is my favorite Geo-political analyst. He is a man of many talents, and i have nothing but respect for him.
    Shut up paedophile, no one asked you.
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Shut up paedophile, no one asked you.

No one asked anyone anything. I'll speak whenever it so pleases me, try and stop me.
    aldra please dont kill yourself.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley

got tips ?
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie No one asked anyone anything. I'll speak whenever it so pleases me, try and stop me.

No one likes you.
    Originally posted by Tyrant No one likes you.

I'd be willing to bet that more people like me on here and IRL than they like you. Besides i don't need everyone to like me, it'd be nice but there's always going to be people like you that dislike me no matter what i do. And that's fine. You're entitled to your judgements.
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie I'd be willing to bet that more people like me on here and IRL than they like you. Besides i don't need everyone to like me, it'd be nice but there's always going to be people like you that dislike me no matter what i do. And that's fine. You're entitled to your judgements.

Only a couple of fellow pedophiles like you, everyone else hates you because you rape children.
    Originally posted by Sophie I'd be willing to bet that more people like me on here and IRL than they like you. Besides i don't need everyone to like me, it'd be nice but there's always going to be people like you that dislike me no matter what i do. And that's fine. You're entitled to your judgements.

Originally posted by Tyrant No one likes you.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Sudo I heard he can power an entire city block

...with his bullshit!
Jump to Top