User Controls

Help me understand this Modern Human Behavior

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    growing up in the San Francisco area was a pretty cool experience. I was born when the hippy era started and the beatnik was ending.

Mind you, San Francisco (like many other cities) has had iterations of culture just in the 246 years of its existance. it was established officially in 1776 (the same year as our independence) by the Spanish but was founded of course nearly 100 years before that.

anyways, I'm getting away from my point. the Anglo came along and Anglo'nized it in 1847 I believe. then gold was discovered 2 years later.. all hell broke lose. San Francisco would never be the same peaceful port village ever again.

jump forward. 1970s I was becoming a teen. late 70s. so My generation of Xgen or late Boomers which were hardly boomers, were at the start of punk/metal and end of hippy faggy stuff. but among us, there were so many variations. even before all the asian kids came to Berkeley to attend school. it's the most popular university now (I just read this) to attend. but there doesn't seem to be a diverse culture of interest. everything seems to refined now. Old buildings that look a bit like European are being torn down for big glass box apartments for the growing students from out of state (country mainly.. privatized a public college turned University)

tl:dr

How come we have come to a point where you had a variation of class living and fashion to that of College Kids Go Here and the absolutly most discusting homeless drug addicts getting hostile and angry. and the students just look beyond it. they don't talk to the homeless like in the 60s or 70s when most homeless were part time students at Cal but couldn't afford to live in a home. lack of student housing. for IN State let alone outsiders. but the housing is for paid foreign students mainly. not in-state.

it went to big corporate. it was Peoples park for students to crash out in because the city made it into a parking lot. so the people took it over, and started tearing up the asphalt and planting trees. and build swings for kids but also had an area for students and hippies to crash.

even more tl;dr

My point is, Why is it you have these younger looking 20 year old's all polished while you have the dirtiest fucking people. I mean, when I was homeless... Survival mode kicked in quick. Fucking no way am I living in some camp. I got away from people.

giving to charity and poor people is to help them get back on their feet. these people want to just be mean spirited and spit at people. FUCK THEM. these aren't homeless. they're just ASSHOLES>

man I just can't get this right

Even more more TL;DR

college students today looked far more polished than 30 years ago

Homeless people are like Disorganized Anarchist and want to scream at the kids who paid attention in school. not like the huge veriety of gifted minds but to poor for student housing and mixed with a salad of many types of people, all stopping and communicating for short periods and moving on.

nope

Once again.

Polished Students of now. Dirtiest low life assholes. not a lot of other types (than me) at least near Berkeley. I can't feel bad for these types of people. there not walking around with open wounds or passed out from starvation. they're passed out because of fentanyl.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    and why is the mayor named after a different city seems like a conflict im not saying it should disqualify her but its a big red flag
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready growing up in the San Francisco area was a pretty cool experience. I was born when the hippy era started and the beatnik was ending.

Mind you, San Francisco (like many other cities) has had iterations of culture just in the 246 years of its existance. it was established officially in 1776 (the same year as our independence) by the Spanish but was founded of course nearly 100 years before that.

anyways, I'm getting away from my point. the Anglo came along and Anglo'nized it in 1847 I believe. then gold was discovered 2 years later.. all hell broke lose. San Francisco would never be the same peaceful port village ever again.

jump forward. 1970s I was becoming a teen. late 70s. so My generation of Xgen or late Boomers which were hardly boomers, were at the start of punk/metal and end of hippy faggy stuff. but among us, there were so many variations. even before all the asian kids came to Berkeley to attend school. it's the most popular university now (I just read this) to attend. but there doesn't seem to be a diverse culture of interest. everything seems to refined now. Old buildings that look a bit like European are being torn down for big glass box apartments for the growing students from out of state (country mainly.. privatized a public college turned University)

tl:dr

How come we have come to a point where you had a variation of class living and fashion to that of College Kids Go Here and the absolutly most discusting homeless drug addicts getting hostile and angry. and the students just look beyond it. they don't talk to the homeless like in the 60s or 70s when most homeless were part time students at Cal but couldn't afford to live in a home. lack of student housing. for IN State let alone outsiders. but the housing is for paid foreign students mainly. not in-state.

it went to big corporate. it was Peoples park for students to crash out in because the city made it into a parking lot. so the people took it over, and started tearing up the asphalt and planting trees. and build swings for kids but also had an area for students and hippies to crash.

even more tl;dr

My point is, Why is it you have these younger looking 20 year old's all polished while you have the dirtiest fucking people. I mean, when I was homeless… Survival mode kicked in quick. Fucking no way am I living in some camp. I got away from people.

giving to charity and poor people is to help them get back on their feet. these people want to just be mean spirited and spit at people. FUCK THEM. these aren't homeless. they're just ASSHOLES>

man I just can't get this right

Even more more TL;DR

college students today looked far more polished than 30 years ago

Homeless people are like Disorganized Anarchist and want to scream at the kids who paid attention in school. not like the huge veriety of gifted minds but to poor for student housing and mixed with a salad of many types of people, all stopping and communicating for short periods and moving on.

nope

Once again.

Polished Students of now. Dirtiest low life assholes. not a lot of other types (than me) at least near Berkeley. I can't feel bad for these types of people. there not walking around with open wounds or passed out from starvation. they're passed out because of fentanyl.

So basically the jedis were nice when they were taking over, then when they took over they were not so nice?
    Originally posted by Donald Trump So basically the jedis were nice when they were taking over, then when they took over they were not so nice?

this doesn't make sense.

I was talking about the weirdos not being people you can really feel sad for. maybe for their parents.

I'm not a mean person. I feel bad for them in a way but then they're aggressive outburst and "gassing me" with a piss bottle.

I got to fill out a form for the company I was driving for. before the end of this day. I got shut off I guess. until they can resolve it. I have to go see a doctor even if I'm feeling better. for legal reasons. I dont know just yet. Workman Comp bullshit.

I hope she gets help. unless she's like.. one of those that acts to blend in. then she fucked up

She caused physical harm on me. bio terrorism
    anyways this ap wasn't shut off last night. I worked in Walnut Creek as stated before. but the form letter came this morning. so I wouldn't be surprised if its shut off now.

i feel wheezy and my throat is scratchy. I was 100 percent feeling great. no sinus issues, no sore throat. than this happens. Fucking gross
    Kafka sweaty
    I think it has something to do with gen x being rebels so their children rebel against their parents by being normal, or maybe it’s something about the city. When I go to London I always feel inspired to do more when I see how motivated people are doing their morning runs/boxing in the park etc.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    OP help us understand why you vape semen and molest children.
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley OP help us understand why you vape semen and molest children.

You're silly. the Paul Wonzy narrative has taken hold.

even when I was younger I was attracted more to older women than ladies my age. I dated one girl younger than me. some french speaking lass. from Africa. outside of that, always older. I take it back, some lady from Berkeley but we didn't date.

Before I got married I dated women in their 30s when I was like 21-22 years of age.

I don't have a thing for cute younger women. they look undeveloped even at age 18. I like Mature slightly full figure thick women.

Gigi is the skinniest lady I ever dated.
    Oh also that being said, I'm not attracted to 60 plus women.. i mean some are cute but I still like the 30ish-40ish age.

young 30s is perfect.
    Where did you get your username from, wtf is quick mix?
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Where did you get your username from, wtf is quick mix?

It just jumped in my head. I think there is a Quick Ready Mix cement brand. Im pretty sure there is. but I reversed it a bit.

why. does it make you want to fuck frog children?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    concrete I think, no idea why though

lol
    Originally posted by aldra concrete I think, no idea why though

lol

I was thinking pancakes or some shit.

Or maybe:

Wozny's "quick mix date rape drug"
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Cosby's Quick Mix

is OP worth reading or is he just trying to give people schizophrenia
    Originally posted by aldra Cosby's Quick Mix

is OP worth reading or is he just trying to give people schizophrenia

The length of his fucking posts would give anyone a brain haemorrhage.
    Originally posted by aldra concrete I think, no idea why though

lol

I said cement. That used to be something (maybe a local Lexi) of saying Concrete. but yes, concrete. cement is one of three things to make concrete.

still I think it could of came from that. I'm not trying to think up clever or controversial names. just basic shit.

Greenspam from Allen Greenspan in the 1990s at &TOTSE got me into trouble right away. especially after I spammed up a conversation regarding a code solving issue and I said "Oh I think I know this" and did like an open bracket with the first coded lines and then I copy and pasted "Line Noise" which was what happens if someone picks up a phone or the line you're on has a fax machine going off"

then "Oh, Kick him off. Look he even has the word Spam in his name" I didn't even know what spam in computer lingo meant. spam mail. no clue. I wasn't a computer nerd much.

it's never what you think it might be. it just IS
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    amphetamines and corruption fucked that city up
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I just came here to laugh that the tl;dr is longer than the original post. Classic WOZNY.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ I just came here to laugh that the tl;dr is longer than the original post. Classic WOZNY.

If you want to follow that silly narrative, by all means. Go ahead. however, everything comes around. I believe 7 fold. 7 fold on you
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready If you want to follow that silly narrative, by all means. Go ahead. however, everything comes around. I believe 7 fold. 7 fold on you

Its not a narrative it's literally written in plain sight.
Jump to Top