User Controls

Picked up a sweet projector a week or two ago

AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    It's a Sanyo PLC-XP51 if you know anything about projectors. It's outdated by 2022 standards, but is great for doing a movie night with family and shit. I think this summer I'm going to get a 300 inch screen for it to do movies outside and shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    That sounds pretty boss... I should get one too for this summer by the pool...

I’m definitely upgrading my pool to a Coleman too...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You can use it to project your insecurities onto fonaplats
    Originally posted by CandyRein That sounds pretty boss… I should get one too for this summer by the pool…

I’m definitely upgrading my pool to a Coleman too…

Oh hell yeah, that would be awesome. Anywhere from just floating and watching a chill movie, to throwing a party and having music videos and whatnot playing.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You can use it to project your insecurities onto fonaplats

thought it was going to be an elaborate 'ur projecting' joke
    Originally posted by CandyRein That sounds pretty boss… I should get one too for this summer by the pool…

I’m definitely upgrading my pool to a Coleman too…

a box with WHITE linings.

surprised. i aint.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Oh hell yeah, that would be awesome. Anywhere from just floating and watching a chill movie, to throwing a party and having music videos and whatnot playing.

Ohh music videos πŸ’— I love music videos..didn't think about that
    CandyRein Black Hole
    What I have now ...still good after 2 yrs ... Probably gonna give to some family on the street who doesnt have one ...

But...this ...this is happening this summer...

Let me ..let me ..upgrade you πŸŽΌπŸ’—
    My mother in law has that one you plan on getting and it's pretty nice. Usually I don't care for above ground pools, but it's been great so far. I guess this year she's getting the next size up though because she asked me to get the skid steer and level her yard out for it.
Jump to Top