User Controls

I've figured it out

Incessant African Astronaut
    Kafka is actually an Oct alt. Oct is so depressed 1) because he always thought he was hotter than fubi but he isn't and now he doesn't have a chance to get skinny and try to prove that 2) everyone liked fubi more and is sad he's gone while no one cares if Oct suicides 3) Oct is secretly gay and he can't handle it so he's extremely miserable and in the closet 4) he wants to suicide but can't which makes him more ashamed.

So he made an alt of his Irish dream girl and he's going to try and use it to get PI from users he hates just to idk not feel like a loser? And then eventually he'll make his alt "fall for him" so he can feel like the big cheese. But it will probably just depress him more and he hates himself so much hell probably make the alt fall for another user and be so disgusted with himself that he enjoys his gay relationship he finally suicides.

This thread is for entertainment purposes only. I actually don't hate you Oct you're just being really annoying lately wtf is wrong mate?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    This is hilarious.

Whorebags?

Kafka?
    I mean I said it was for entertainment purposes only so mission accomplished.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Are you kev?
    Originally posted by Sudo Are you kev?

I am God
    Yeah it makes sense, Inbred is Kev. They have the same retard posting style.

Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Yeah it makes sense, Inbred is Kev. They have the same retard posting style.

Kev must be a lovely fellah
    It's Kevin
    Kafka sweaty
    Well no he’s calling me a taig dog in DMs and I’m offended you think I can be easily imagined.
    Originally posted by Kafka Well no he’s calling me a taig dog in DMs and I’m offended you think I can be easily imagined.

Yeah you're probably right. You can't be imagined I don't think.
    Originally posted by Incessant Yeah you're probably right. You can't be imagined I don't think.

Incestant salvating at the thought of simping over the fresh member.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    everyone liked fubi?
    Lol I lived with Fubi at one point. He was a good gont.

RIP
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    wait what

I thought you lived in different countries
    Originally posted by aldra wait what

I thought you lived in different countries

No I lived in the next town then moved into his town when my parents divorced. Then a year or two later he moved down south.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    niggas?
Jump to Top