User Controls

Fuck I just threw up

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Man I felt nauseous as hell this morning and I just barfed like 4 times into my trash can and it smells nasty as fuck man like wtf now I have to take the trash out

I feel a bit better after puking and I'm glad I didn't drink my methadone yet.

God damn that was haggard I started sweating and shit while I was puking it was fucking gnarly

Just thought u all should know

I might be dying
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Man I felt nauseous as hell this morning and I just barfed like 4 times into my trash can and it smells nasty as fuck man like wtf now I have to take the trash out

I feel a bit better after puking and I'm glad I didn't drink my methadone yet.

God damn that was haggard I started sweating and shit while I was puking it was fucking gnarly

Just thought u all should know

I might be dying

Aww no take care bro!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Yah I'm feeling better. I think it's cuz I ate Hella ice cream last night and then drank a fat glass of warm milk with a little sugar in it and I cooked 3 hash browns in soybean oil and ate them literally like right before I fell asleep and I haven't used shit ass oil like that Ina long time...I'm damn near a carnivore/keto without trying
Jump to Top