User Controls

Sister’s boyfriend is a sociopath

Kafka sweaty
    He has a scar on his face like someone carved a smile line. Speeds, driving on the wrong side of the road while my niece is shouting at him to stop. I tried keeping my distance but I have to look after my niece and nephew. Wouldn’t turn the explicit music down when my nephew said his ears hurt.

In December at a wedding, he’d had five shots and opened up to me about his criminal past, showed me a vid of waving a knife at a shopkeeper, the scar on the back of his neck where someone tried to behead him, said he’d seen someone’s hand get cut off, about being a dealer, breaking into homes where he’d just zap everyone with a taser. I was scared he’d regret telling me the next day so I opened up about stuff too.

Anyway, I think he’s trying to win me over by giving me coke, and I don’t want to be on the wrong side of a sociopath, but I can’t be friendly either because I have to stand up for my niece and nephew. Can’t get rid of him because they need a dad and my sister loves him.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why would you accept it; the last thing you want is to owe someone like that
    whats his address i'll take his cocaine and teach him a lesson
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by aldra why would you accept it; the last thing you want is to owe someone like that

I give him money for it.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Have sex with him then when he busts a nut in you, go police station and cry rape.

If he has previous he'll be out your lives for at least 5 years.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Kafka I give him money for it.

Stop 🛑 it. Weirdo .
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    If you could get rid of him would you? I don't mean like bloop and he is disappeared out of existence i mean if you had to do it yourself. Would you?
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Sophie If you could get rid of him would you? I don't mean like bloop and he is disappeared out of existence i mean if you had to do it yourself. Would you?

Well he said the criminal stuff was in the past, that my sister is helping him. My nephew is five and I can’t just take his dad away from him, or the financial support away from my sister. If things were different then yes.
    How would you get rid of him?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Is he the father of your sisters kid or just a father figure? Why would he record waving a knife at a shopkeeper? He sounds retarded. He doesn't really sound so bad as long as he keeps that shit away from your neice, if he doesn't then he's likely to get her kid taken from her by a government agency (not sure how they work for you potato folk) so that should be the priority. Speeding and scaring young kids is bad behavior, perhaps getting your sister to talk to him about the importance of being a good role model to the child and if he doesn't get it then let her know she could easily find a better one
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Sudo Is he the father of your sisters kid or just a father figure? Why would he record waving a knife at a shopkeeper? He sounds retarded. He doesn't really sound so bad as long as he keeps that shit away from your neice, if he doesn't then he's likely to get her kid taken from her by a government agency (not sure how they work for you potato folk) so that should be the priority. Speeding and scaring young kids is bad behavior, perhaps getting your sister to talk to him about the importance of being a good role model to the child and if he doesn't get it then let her know she could easily find a better one

It was security cam footage, ended up on YouTube. The police know about him but can’t do anything. All I can do is be there for my niece and nephew so they don’t end up fucked up. I can’t do anything for my sister because she’s in love.
    Kafka sweaty
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=McqP5Nn2b_4
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    What a sad situation. Those kids' futures are fucked for sure.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Sophie How would you get rid of him?

Idk maybe secretly record him when he’s coked up confessing to shit.
    Originally posted by Kafka Idk maybe secretly record him when he’s coked up confessing to shit.

I hope the Gardai can keep a secret. Also not sure if it would hold up in court. I know i'm not being very helpful in any practical sense. But i'm not sure how i can help if you say the circumstance of the situation constricts your actions to such a degree.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Kafka It was security cam footage, ended up on YouTube. The police know about him but can’t do anything. All I can do is be there for my niece and nephew so they don’t end up fucked up. I can’t do anything for my sister because she’s in love.

How old are they? Is he a good father to them? Maybe making your sister see it as a choice between raising her kids right or being with a guy she thinks she loves. If he's good to the kids then who really gives a fuck if he's kicked in a few doors before?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Kafka I give him money for it.

not the impression you gave in OP

that said, there's not much you can do without potentially breaking up the family
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Sophie I hope the Gardai can keep a secret. Also not sure if it would hold up in court. I know i'm not being very helpful in any practical sense. But i'm not sure how i can help if you say the circumstance of the situation constricts your actions to such a degree.

Wasn’t asking for help, just moping. Though I am considering asking him for help with a few people since he has experience breaking into homes and mutilating people, or at least the loan of a taser.
    OP is gonna cuck her sister
    Originally posted by Kafka Wasn’t asking for help, just moping. Though I am considering asking him for help with a few people since he has experience breaking into homes and mutilating people, or at least the loan of a taser.

Lmao. You could be his slightly more stable sidekick.
Jump to Top