User Controls

zoklet appreciation

lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    that site sucked i got banned for participating in raiding or something yeah i didnt know it was a jeff hunter totse rep i came in to troll from another site a drug site i was sent to zoklet to do a mission and stayed with some others kinda like kristiana with the bikers that took over the local drug trade of free town and started selling cocaine and meth

do you see me claiming that shit on my welfare check?????????
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    I think with the decline of each successor site there will only be more and more spin offs. This will cause only more division of which should be the official site till there is no more.

Kinda like the cartels you see in Mexico today. They are all successors of the Gudalajara cartel, and will in turn split as time goes on.

This is like the third iteration so using that analogy we're not even Sinaloa, we're like the Zetas.
    Unless we do like The Jalisco New Generation Cartel or CJNC, and start wiping out all the other main cartels (sites) and bring the members here.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood that site sucked i got banned for participating in raiding or something yeah i didnt know it was a jeff hunter totse rep i came in to troll from another site a drug site i was sent to zoklet to do a mission and stayed with some others kinda like kristiana with the bikers that took over the local drug trade of free town and started selling cocaine and meth

I remember a girl from zoklet who moved nearby there that I did frob with told me about that place her and her bf would go buy weed there.

Zoklet had no exit strategy and honestly the mod culture really fucked it. It became a place where people were mods just to fuck with users and were completely useless. Panny is a decent person but was a completely shit admin, as was mizled and psychomanthis who, to his credit is one of few mods who post here (Lanny and zanick being the only others I can think of).

There was no mission statement or exit strategy so we were at the mercy of totse2 fags for a few iterations of the site. Me and crazymike had a garbage looking site that I was too drunk to gaf aboot then based Lanny made this site to troll for southern pussy.

Message boards are a dead medium zoklet could have expanded onto something great but honestly almost everyone in a position of power was really stupid and weird about it and didn't have any vision or idea wtf to do so they just tried to be hostile with the userbase. There was still alot of good info on zoklwt on topics that would attract new members and when I was a mod I would try to foster it but it felt kinda useless to try alot of the time. Now we are yellijg into the void. I'm honestly amazed we get any new members at all, it's like this place is purposely obscure
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sudo I remember a girl from zoklet who moved nearby there that I did frob with told me about that place her and her bf would go buy weed there.

Zoklet had no exit strategy and honestly the mod culture really fucked it. It became a place where people were mods just to fuck with users and were completely useless. Panny is a decent person but was a completely shit admin, as was mizled and psychomanthis who, to his credit is one of few mods who post here (Lanny and zanick being the only others I can think of).

There was no mission statement or exit strategy so we were at the mercy of totse2 fags for a few iterations of the site. Me and crazymike had a garbage looking site that I was too drunk to gaf aboot then based Lanny made this site to troll for southern pussy.

Message boards are a dead medium zoklet could have expanded onto something great but honestly almost everyone in a position of power was really stupid and weird about it and didn't have any vision or idea wtf to do so they just tried to be hostile with the userbase. There was still alot of good info on zoklwt on topics that would attract new members and when I was a mod I would try to foster it but it felt kinda useless to try alot of the time. Now we are yellijg into the void. I'm honestly amazed we get any new members at all, it's like this place is purposely obscure

Learning illegal shit is more available on the net now so there's need to carry that on into future sites. Maybe discuss ideas but other than that we come here to talk about everyday shit. All people do is long for the old days but that's in the past, people have to move forward and stop being stuck in some time frame like Autistic cock nose Hiki.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Not sure if our nostalgia glasses are permanently rose tinted or not. They very well might be.
    there are not many people willing to take or make drugs and explosives or other wordly type stuffs anymore these days it's all rypto NFt social media metaverse and sex

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    The more h2o2-chan concentrates the more fiery she gets.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by lockedin even though it had declined a lot from its peak by the time it closed and i thought nothing of value was lost, zoklet at its worst was still a much better site and community than anything on the web today

not to glorify the past too much, zok was a fag, a nigger and his site was a poor knockoff of totse but with how fucked everything else is now i'd kill to bring that community back

No, Fuck Zoklet and fuck Zok. Zok was given the chance to take over Totse, but decided he only wanted the community because he wanted to be able to make retarded changes like change all the forum names to cringey meme shit without anyone being able to bitch about it. That's why over half the community left within the first week.

It's really easy to distinguish the men from the boys because the boys still cream their panties over Zoklet while the men are busy pouring one out for Totse.
    What happened to that faggot that made Totse2 and then whined all the time on here.

Oh wait...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by lockedin still mad he has 0 teeth, 0 iq and 0 regular users of his site

That must suck.

Originally posted by Aleister Crowley What happened to that faggot that made Totse2 and then whined all the time on here.

Oh wait…

Who?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by AngryIVer No, Fuck Zoklet and fuck Zok. Zok was given the chance to take over Totse, but decided he only wanted the community because he wanted to be able to make retarded changes like change all the forum names to cringey meme shit without anyone being able to bitch about it. That's why over half the community left within the first week.

It's really easy to distinguish the men from the boys because the boys still cream their panties over Zoklet while the men are busy pouring one out for Totse.

Do these "men" go to jail for beating their daughters? What happened when you were honest about what you went for? What a cringey fucking post from an absolute sack of shit
Jump to Top