User Controls

Narcissist 5:55

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Why are people so hard on a narcissist when the narcissist can't help their behaviors since they were caused by their parents or upbringing at a very early age?

Dear God…are you effing kidding me? 🤣😂 Let’s discuss.

I’m hard on them because they are lying, abusive spawns from hell (behind closed doors with family) and charming con artists to the public.

They are total and complete frauds. That’s why. I have complete clarity and understand exactly what I’m dealing with.

They are evil, destructive energy vampires. If you’ve never encountered one you’re fortunate. Nothing can screw you up like a narc. The only way it could get worse is if they kill you or convince you that it’s hopeless and cause a suicide.

Nothing is more dangerous than a human predator that lacks empathy. Stop being a narc apologist/sympathizer. That kind of thinking will get you pummeled. I don’t think it’s my responsibility to teach a grown ass adult how to be a good person…do you? I’ve got a better question. Why are narcissists on a mission to desecrate anything and everything good and wholesome? Why do narcissists consider truth an abomination? Why are narcs consumed with unwarranted hatred? Why…why…why?!!!!

Let me answer…they’re evil fucks. Fuck the wounded child…it’s possessed by evil entities.

Amen
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Narcissistic personality disorder involves a pattern of self-centered, arrogant thinking and behavior, a lack of empathy and consideration for other people, and an excessive need for admiration. Others often describe people with NPD as cocky, manipulative, selfish, patronizing, and demanding.

ps. It’s not “their parents fault” they’re not babies 👶🏼
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Narcissist 6:66

Causes of narcissistic personality disorder; childhood abuse or neglect. excessive parental pampering. unrealistic expectations from parents. sexual promiscuity
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley

you gotta stawp postin this stupid thing in every thread mang
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    is it steven hocky
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler you gotta stawp postin this stupid thing in every thread mang

no u
    cigreting Dark Matter
    reel nic avi faget
Jump to Top