User Controls

I just tested positive.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    For being rad as fuck. IDK who says 'rad' anymore but i just did, so screw you. I can do what i want.
    Originally posted by Sophie I can do what i want.

Who told you that?
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    CONGRATS BRO ON THE 'RADNESS' READING -- I ALWAYS HAD FAITH IN U
    This cocaine tests positive for cocaine AND METH TWO FOR ONE BAY BEE
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood This cocaine tests positive for cocaine AND METH TWO FOR ONE BAY BEE

EOEOEOEOEOE

But for real i'd be upset if my coke had meth in it. Now some form of opiate in my coke i could vibe with.
    smokemon Houston
    Are you sure it wasn't a false positive?
    Are you sure it wasn't a pregnancy test?
    my niggas got coke cut with meth and fentanyl

the one nigga with no opiate tolerance was puking his guts out and slept for 14 hours after snorting a bunch which is not a normal reaction to stimulants. Someone fucked up the amounts and was causing MASS POISONING all in the name of the almighty dollar.

Dirty ass street dope and thats just the active cuts, god knows what else is in there probably a result of 17 different people handling the package all trying to make a $1 off of it until the last guy finally gets it and snorts it and says what the fuck this stopped being cocaine a month ago when you put that pound of laxative in it

everyone wants to be a gangsta money maker hustler or delinquent and the street user is just left there being treated like a junkie and a criminal for wanting to buy 1 gram of something
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I'll test it mail me some
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Speaking of RAD, I wonder what radical_apex is up to. Anyone remember that GONT?
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood my niggas got coke cut with meth and fentanyl

the one nigga with no opiate tolerance was puking his guts out and slept for 14 hours after snorting a bunch which is not a normal reaction to stimulants. Someone fucked up the amounts and was causing MASS POISONING all in the name of the almighty dollar.

Dirty ass street dope and thats just the active cuts, god knows what else is in there probably a result of 17 different people handling the package all trying to make a $1 off of it until the last guy finally gets it and snorts it and says what the fuck this stopped being cocaine a month ago when you put that pound of laxative in it

everyone wants to be a gangsta money maker hustler or delinquent and the street user is just left there being treated like a junkie and a criminal for wanting to buy 1 gram of something

how much would a 3.5 gram shard cost you canadians
    Originally posted by smokemon Are you sure it wasn't a false positive?
    Are you sure it wasn't a pregnancy test?

Do you want me to be pregnant, do you get off on that you sick fuck
    smokemon Houston
    Hint: I'm hard as a brick wall.
    Originally posted by mmQ Speaking of RAD, I wonder what radical_apex is up to. Anyone remember that GONT?

As a matter of fact i do remember that GONT, although idk what he's up to these days. He may even have died in the great dying of 2021 The Year of Our Lord.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood my niggas got coke cut with meth and fentanyl

Shit nigga, idk what kind of hood you're in but if i call my coke dealer he'll roll up in 20 minutes with some good quality coke. Not flake but good enough for my local guy.
    Originally posted by mmQ Speaking of RAD, I wonder what radical_apex is up to. Anyone remember that GONT?

He is vice president of a regional chain of truck stops I tell you what
    Originally posted by smokemon Hint: I'm hard as a brick wall.

If when giving birth, the baby crowns and you put the head back in while it gets pushed out again and you repeat that over and over again would that give you intense sexual pleasure?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Wariat just came
    smokemon Houston
    That sounds like quite a sexy situation.
    What would be even better is if the baby came halfway out, and you grabbed his head and crammed it into the nearby anus and did kind of a neonatal DP thing.
    Originally posted by smokemon That sounds like quite a sexy situation.
    What would be even better is if the baby came halfway out, and you grabbed his head and crammed it into the nearby anus and did kind of a neonatal DP thing.

What would be even better if the baby came out ass first and it was a girl and you'd penetrate the baby while it was still in it's mother.
    smokemon Houston
    Life Rule #46: Penis does not go inside babby.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Sophie What would be even better if the baby came out ass first and it was a girl and you'd penetrate the baby while it was still in it's mother.

That happened in A Serbian Film
Jump to Top