User Controls

ATTN: Bradley

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It has been scientifically proven that Black Women and Asian men are the least sexually attractive of all humans. So do us all a favor and get that sheboon putang out of your avatar.

Yes i know it's meant to be embarrassing, but it bothers me, like Vinny who had that dick pic as avatar. How would you feel if i were allowed to at least, put some actual CP as my avatar, faggot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You know the world is ending when censorship is demanded on NIS
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You know the world is ending when censorship is demanded on NIS

hey if it was a white girl i'd be okay with it.
    Bradley Black Hole
    i'll try someone new soon as more pictures become available.
    Originally posted by Sophie It has been scientifically proven that Black Women and Asian men are the least sexually attractive of all humans.

I'm calling BS on that
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    horsey
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie It has been scientifically proven that Black Women and Asian men are the least sexually attractive of all humans. So do us all a favor and get that sheboon putang out of your avatar.

Yes i know it's meant to be embarrassing, but it bothers me, like Vinny who had that dick pic as avatar. How would you feel if i were allowed to at least, put some actual CP as my avatar, faggot.

Feels good to be despised by scum... if you liked me I’d blow my brains out

Winning !

Eoooww!!
    Originally posted by CandyRein Feels good to be despised by scum… if you liked me I’d blow my brains out

Winning !

Eoooww!!

candy, i like you.

a lot.

*hands over gray pills*
    CandyRein Black Hole
    No you don't ..

Still winning lmao
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Attn Bradley that avatar is fire thank you for being a true saint and an undoubtedly holy 🙌 true messiah
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Bradley i'll try someone new soon as more pictures become available.

I've got some of your mom!
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley i'll try someone new soon as more pictures become available.

Consider getting yourself a prefrontal lobotomy, you got issues pictures can’t solve
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    reading the op gave me pineal toxoplasmosis and it will be flying saucers soon
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Zanick reading the op gave me pineal toxoplasmosis and it will be flying saucers soon

Please come back and post more often I love you.
    Since no one addressed it i'm just going to assume everyone would be super comfy i put actual CP in my avatar.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Sophie Since no one addressed it i'm just going to assume everyone would be super comfy i put actual CP in my avatar.

I don't talk to coyotes before I shoot them either.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I don't talk to coyotes before I shoot them either.

Do you keep farm animals? Yes or no? Or do coyotes just like the taste of rat?
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Since no one addressed it i'm just going to assume everyone would be super comfy i put actual CP in my avatar.

I'm not a fan of brad using candy's actual nude pic as avatar because it's unethical to share PI, but i'll take it over cp, so don't do it.
    Besides, lanman is probably gonna hit you with the wabbajack and the last thing you want is getting turned into a mudcrab or a sweetroll.
    It was a rhetorical device but i appreciate it Xlite.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Xlite I'm not a fan of brad using candy's actual nude pic as avatar because it's unethical to share PI, but i'll take it over cp, so don't do it.
    Besides, lanman is probably gonna hit you with the wabbajack and the last thing you want is getting turned into a mudcrab or a sweetroll.

That’s her real pic wtf?
Jump to Top