User Controls

please for the love of GOD someone PLEASe legalize cocaine

every time i try to buy stimulants on the internet someone asks to fuck my girlfriend or have me watch them fuck theirs like bro i just want a gram wtf😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Wait u can buy droogz on the interwebs?

Your telling me I don't have to go directly into the heart of the hood to get da bestest droogz?
    dark.fail unless that ste got fbi-ds

i ha8 communistm
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood every time i try to buy stimulants on the internet someone asks to fuck my girlfriend or have me watch them fuck theirs like bro i just want a gram wtf😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

How do they know you have a boyfriend?
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Are there no reliable humans in Canada you meet in person? There's more Cocaine than there is oxygen here in the UK
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Does having your nuts removed make you female?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson How do they know you have a boyfriend?

i said girlfriend, fag

Originally posted by RIPtotse Does having your nuts removed make you female?

"bro i can eat your girlsfriends pussy if you eat mines"

YOU EVER SUCK A DICK NOW GIVE ME THAT COCAINE, NIGGER

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    If you tried to buy drugs off me IRL I would make sure you brought Lucy along so I can pick their Cock I mean brain, so I can't really blame them
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i said girlfriend, fag

Yes but she's really a he...

So again how did they know?
    Why does the illegalization of drugs force the transaction to always take a sexual turn?

I don't understand, this problem has plagued me for years from my boss asking me if I want to fuck his wife after he invited me over to do some cocaine and sell me a lil bit

And basically every deal I have ever tried to line up gets ruined because at the last second the person randomly comes out of the closet and decides they want to either suck my dick or have me suck theirs.

It's never a cute girl either. It always has to be some coked up/methed out dood that has a girlfriend like BRO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND JUST HAVE SEX WITH HER AND SELL ME THE DRUGS AND FIGURE OUT YOUR SEXUALITY ON YOUR OWN TIME

I AM JUST TRYING TO PURCHASE SOME COCAINE

like what the fuck, when I go to the weed or alcohol store to buy weed and alcohol the cashier doesn't whip her tits out, get on the counter and say LICK ME CUNT AND FUCK ME IN THE ASS UWU and start fucking herself with a dildo. Maybe it's the stimulants and I just have bad luck and keep catching drug dealers at their peak deranged horniness?

it's really fucking annoying.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So again how did they know?

they don't know my girlfriend is a tranny, sometimes I mention it hoping they will lose interest in doing anything sexual but it seems to have the reverse effect most of the time -_-
Jump to Top