User Controls

tramadol binge

How many days you think id be able to get away with using 100-200MG of tramadol to potentiate opiates without having to deal with withdrawals from tramadol too? Only been using it 3 days and not sure if i can go a week without having to deal with some wd from it. Will have xanax / gabapentin for any withdrawal and will be smoking weed daily like usual.

Post last edited by paradoxspace at 2017-02-03T03:52:50.262676+00:00
    Wish i could just get soma and would use that to potentiate , but neither my surgeon or PMD will prescribe it plus my hookup hasnt got it in months...
    I got wd after a week but I was taking almost a gram per day

Just get some t-pain
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher I got wd after a week but I was taking almost a gram per day

Just get some t-pain

might just use it one more time tomorrow and then take a break. Only using 4 days in a row i shouldn't be too bad , ill have some to tamper if i need to. The tramadol made my normal oxy dose that hasnt really made me nod recently last 3-4 hours with me nodding hard for like 2-3 hours with only using 100MG tramadol + 50MG hydroxyzine.
    Wait weren't you the guy the other day talking about how you were cutting down your usage or something? lol
    Originally posted by greenplastic Wait weren't you the guy the other day talking about how you were cutting down your usage or something? lol

I have been able to cut down my oxys , but was using tramadol while i been taking half my oxy dose. Gonna cut down another 15MG tomorrow then be done tampering in about a week. Probably not the best idea to use the tramadol , but if i can use for another day or 2 while im cutting down without physical symptoms id like too.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    tramadol bingo?
Jump to Top