User Controls

Fona 1-20-2022

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Woke up and went back to bed.
    Woke up again and checked my e-mail.
    1 new message.
    -Did not get the job I interviewed for last week.
    *light shrug*

Calls mechanic.
    Mechanic says "I've gotten a chance to look at it but haven't got in depth enough to figure it out just yet. Probably a fuel/air issue"
    *rolls my eyes*

Now I am drinking coffee and reading the news.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    toyota, just sayin
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    raising my hourly price up from $50 an hr to $60 an hr this year
    Bradley Florida Man
    Hey Fona, terrible update. Have you tried smoking any cannabis today? Do you drink instant or brew your coffee? I have a coffee machine but feel it's wong to use it to only have a couple cups but when im not drinking alcohol, i seem to drink a lot of coffee.
    Bradley Florida Man
    Originally posted by POLECAT raising my hourly price up from $50 an hr to $60 an hr this year

That's a pricey blowjob.

What do you do for a living?
    buy ladders for cheap from local druggys
    start researching good area's with lots of nice painted houses now so you know where to start looking early spring
    Originally posted by POLECAT toyota, just sayin

I'd drive a Toyota. I'm happy you are raising your rate.
    Originally posted by Bradley Hey Fona, terrible update. Have you tried smoking any cannabis today? Do you drink instant or brew your coffee? I have a coffee machine but feel it's wong to use it to only have a couple cups but when im not drinking alcohol, i seem to drink a lot of coffee.

I quit smoking weed. Coffee is brewed.
    weed blocks covid
    Originally posted by POLECAT raising my hourly price up from $50 an hr to $60 an hr this year

For what, back rubs?...the Asian chick charges me $80 for 30 mins.
    Bradley Florida Man
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson For what, back rubs?…the Asian chick charges me $80 for 30 mins.

I'd charge you 90 lol
    Originally posted by Bradley I'd charge you 90 lol

I'd pay it
    I got all dressed and ready to go do something only to realize I don't have anything to do today.
    Earlier I was thinking of going to pay my rent and get it over with but now I want to wait until closer to last minute because I want them to think I'm poor when I ask them if I can get out of my lease early.

Requested a medication refill from my doctor's office. They probably will want a tele-medicine visit so they can charge me $100.
    When looking at Goodrx it said I could use their services for $20-$50 but upon further investigation I found that it is only good for 1 short term refill and I'd rather not fuck anything up with my current doctor.

Made an appointment to get my cat's nails trimmed for Monday. Somehow I have to catch both of them and get them to the nail salon at the same time. I plan on waking up extra early that day just to catch them even though the appointment isn't until 12:30.

The only thing I have left to do this afternoon before I go to work is deposit a check and that can be done using my phone.

Might go ahead and make spaghetti for lunch even though I'm not really feeling it.
    Bradley Florida Man
    there's a black girl on hampton and hopkins who hangs out next to the walgreens right there and sucks people off for 7$ i call her the 7 dollar hollar and wish she didn't come up to me and ask me if i want company, or crack, everytime she saw me but i guess i give off the got 7 dollars and want a black crackhead to suck me off vibes
    Great news. The doctor did not need to see me for any type of visit and instead refilled my prescription. I thought I was suppose to see them every 3 months to keep this going but hopefully that isn't the case because I do not have insurance.
    Bradley Florida Man
    what medicine are you perscribed and can i try some since u just got them
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy -

Made an appointment to get my cat's nails trimmed for Monday. -

Why not cut them yourself, I got some of those clippers from the dollar store for mine.
    Originally posted by Bradley what medicine are you perscribed and can i try some since u just got them

Gabapentin. I don't take it as much as I use too but I was told if I quit filling it I won't be able to get back on it.
    It's nice that it doesn't give me any side effects and manages to take the edge off in most cases.
    Works for several things but I mostly take it for nerve pain.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Gabapentin. I don't take it as much as I use too but I was told if I quit filling it I won't be able to get back on it.
    It's nice that it doesn't give me any side effects and manages to take the edge off in most cases.
    Works for several things but I mostly take it for nerve pain.

Yeah don't stop the prescription. I used to have a script for Lyrica but I stupidly gave it up, now don't have a chance of getting a prescription for it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top