User Controls

The Retarded Thread: The Retarded Thread edition

The Retarded Thread, AKA The Retarded Thread: The Retarded Thread edition ; brought to you by the same people who brought you the retarded thread, THE retarded fred, and the RETARDED THREAD 2.0 : The retardedding.

For all your retarded needs and wants and even mostly a bunch of stuff you don't even retarded.

/retards 4 lyfe

[A blingbling production]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    what you want kramer?
    just to post in your re-tarded thread.
    cool cool, i gotta say its one of the best retarded threads around
    this thread is retarded.
    retarded as fuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiik
    This one feels good.
    So does your sisters asshole.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cerakote African Astronaut
    so which thread is the right one
    This is the left one.
    My sister is a premium female, nothing you could ever touch.
    Does duct tape not stick to her or something?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    My sister is highly intelligent and probably has assburgers.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Does duct tape not stick to her or something?

She's like Teflon, nigga.
    Originally posted by Sophie My sister is highly intelligent and probably has assburgers.

Age?
    Originally posted by RisiR Age?

Would you be ok with me dating her?
    Originally posted by RisiR Would you be ok with me dating her?

Sure we already have German blood in the family on my mother's side. My grandmothers family is from Ostfriesland.
    I know, I know...

I think it's a done deal. Hook me up.
Jump to Top