User Controls

Onions

White/Yellow/Red.

What's your goto onion and why.

Me, Yellow
    Why? Cheaper than the other 2 generally and more versatile in use.

Downsides: the smell can linger for days (frying them) in your kitchen, on your person and on your towels.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Red are best raw or with French onion soup. My French onion soup game is actually ridiculous and the longer it sits the better it gets. Onions are the rice of vegetables or whatever the fuck rice isnt.
    I haven't been able to stomach French Onion soup for about 10yrs due to old man acid reflux.

I like red onions raw on sandwiches.
    Back in England there was a hole in the wall sandwich shop that did the best Cheese and onion rolls on the planet.

I used to call the rolls "donkey's dick" because it was long and big (basically a sub but back then in England "sub" wasn't a "thing" to call a bread roll).

I knew the woman who ran it so I'd go in and ask for "a cheese and onion donkey's dick", the other patrons would look shocked. In this day and age asking for such a thing in WOKE Britain would probably get you arrested.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    real men eat green onions.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Back in England there was a hole in the wall sandwich shop that did the best Cheese and onion rolls on the planet.

I used to call the rolls "donkey's dick" because it was long and big (basically a sub but back then in England "sub" wasn't a "thing" to call a bread roll).

I knew the woman who ran it so I'd go in and ask for "a cheese and onion donkey's dick", the other patrons would look shocked. In this day and age asking for such a thing in WOKE Britain would probably get you arrested.

were you trying to come out as a furry homo.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny were you trying to come out as a furry homo.

No, I was just trying to buy my lunch...they didn't have Furries back then either.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No, I was just trying to buy my lunch…they didn't have Furries back then either.

furries have existed since the medieval times.

where do you think the warewolf stories came from.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Depends on the meal. We use shallots for sauces and red the most for roasting. Yellow and white for flavor.

Why is the smell lingering though?
    Originally posted by frala Depends on the meal. We use shallots for sauces and red the most for roasting. Yellow and white for flavor.

Why is the smell lingering though?

The oils I guess, hard to wash off? (and also leak out of your pores)

..maybe I'm just hyper sensitive to the smell. I'm the same with garlic...I can smell it on people for days. Love interests are BANNED from ever eating garlic...I of course continue to enjoy it.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny furries have existed since the medieval times.

where do you think the warewolf stories came from.

Werewolfs were not furries though...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The oils I guess, hard to wash off? (and also leak out of your pores)

..maybe I'm just hyper sensitive to the smell. I'm the same with garlic…I can smell it on people for days. Love interests are BANNED from ever eating garlic…I of course continue to enjoy it.

Oh. Maybe you just need higher quality soap.
    Originally posted by frala Oh. Maybe you just need higher quality soap.

Not sure how that would fix the smell in the kitchen unless I washed down the walls every time I had onions.
    Yeah idk. I don’t smell the linger of onions in the kitchen. I use plugins though. That might help?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The oils I guess, hard to wash off? (and also leak out of your pores)

..maybe I'm just hyper sensitive to the smell. I'm the same with garlic…I can smell it on people for days. Love interests are BANNED from ever eating garlic…I of course continue to enjoy it.

Your nose is just messed up mister "maple syrup stinks the house up"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Sudo Red are best raw or with French onion soup. My French onion soup game is actually ridiculous and the longer it sits the better it gets. Onions are the rice of vegetables or whatever the fuck rice isnt.

Is it weird to say that i'd love to try your onion soup.
    Originally posted by Solstice Your nose is just messed up mister "maple syrup stinks the house up"

Good point...I must have the nasal power of a bloodhound.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Vidalia > all

But all onions r good even green onions in the back yard my nigga dip those in salt 👍
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I notice onions always make me feel healthier when I'm eating them. They give me more energy and a better mood.

I chop up red onions, pour on grated cheese, microwave until the cheese is melted, and serve as part of a salad. It's delicious and makes the onions less strong.

I also fry white onions in sunflower oil until browned, blend well with some water, add curry powder from an Asian shop, and that's it. That's how you make a really tasty curry sauce. I use madras powder.

If you take the time out to eat different foods and evaluate how you feel 2 or 3 hours afterwards, it can really help you figure out what foods suit your body and what foods are making you miserable.
    I've seen before that eating raw onion (like an apple) is really good for you..I'll be damned if I'd do that though.
Jump to Top