User Controls

"Xbox hez no gaem" *MS purchases Zenimax and Activision*

Tyrant African Astronaut
    Now niggerstaintion 5 won't get any Shooty of Dooty and it will be kinda funnj to see crystation fanboys malding about how MS is unfair and CoD, Crash bandicoot, Fallout and Elder Scrolls suxxx now because they are only on Xcocks.

Meanwhile I am just a computer nogga sitting in the middle watching both companies rushing to put all their games on PC, like God of War just came out on PC and earlier Horizon Dawn Zero.
    games = gay + lames
    I don't play any of that mainstream trash anymore
    actual trash company with trash games and the worst trash console IMAGINE

Tyrant African Astronaut
    2.2 Trillion dollar market cap
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    was it CoD that made the majority of characters black and/or women, and disabled in-game chat and leaderboards for being 'toxic'? who even buys those games anymore
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    TRIPLE GAY GAYMING
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by aldra was it CoD that made the majority of characters black and/or women, and disabled in-game chat and leaderboards for being 'toxic'? who even buys those games anymore

ya
    Originally posted by Tyrant 2.2 Trillion dollar market cap

what does it mean ?
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra was it CoD that made the majority of characters black and/or women, and disabled in-game chat and leaderboards for being 'toxic'? who even buys those games anymore

I think it was League of Lesbians
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what does it mean ?

That you're a mongoloid who doesn't understand basic finance terms.
    Originally posted by Tyrant That you're a mongoloid who doesn't understand basic finance terms.

explain it then.
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny explain it then.

The explanation is that you're also a mongoloid who can't use Google.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    they purchased bethesda and they still make elder scrolls for sony so what makes u fink same wont hold tru for activision?
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat they purchased bethesda and they still make elder scrolls for sony so what makes u fink same wont hold tru for activision?

Likely they will keep existing commitments and future development will be MS-only unless Sony allows Gamepass on their platforms (which will never happen).

COD Warzone will probably remain multiplat and updated but guns from new games will have to be grinded rather than coming with purchase of the new game because it won't be available on the platform. That will funnel Warzone players towards Xbox platforms where the new COD games are available while still keeping their cashcow Warzone openly available.
    Originally posted by Tyrant The explanation is that you're also a mongoloid who can't use Google.

↑ doesnt know what the buzz words he spewed means.
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny ↑ doesnt know what the buzz words he spewed means.

Actually I do know because they are extremely basic terms you can learn even from Google. Did you have a point at all in making your initial response to me, you retard?
    Originally posted by Tyrant Actually I do know because they are extremely basic terms you can learn even from Google. Did you have a point at all in making your initial response to me, you retard?

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny ↑ doesnt know what the buzz words he spewed means.
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Look, he's a 30 year old low IQ refugee who takes video games very seriously, what do you expect?
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Look, he's a 30 year old low IQ refugee who takes video games very seriously, what do you expect?

i expect him to embarass himself.

repeatedly.
Jump to Top