User Controls

Bradley has repeatedly messaged me, asking to see my junk...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, that pervert must be mired in some kinda slump.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    just show him already.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    yes shhow it.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    He just wants to hook up with you, OP

and do rails of crank. and then rape your butt. but not kiss you, because that would be homosexual in nature.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready He just wants to hook up with you, OP

and do rails of crank. and then rape your butt. but not kiss you, because that would be homosexual in nature.

i'm down to do the crank if brad lee brought meth to a hotel room I would tell him HTS is in the car and will be in in a sec (I don't have a car) and then I would snort a FAT line of crank, grab the dope & his phone and RUN FOR MY DEAR LIFE!!!!!

I hear brad lee has a bum leg and probably can't keep up with my scrawnty ass plus I would have a bicyle stashed in the bush outside da hotel or rollerskates so I could just skate out that bitch while mr BUM leg shouts at me from down da hall YOU STOLE MY METH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole

I never will respond to this broke nigga
    Bradley Black Hole

I never will respond to this broke nigga

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i'm down to do the crank if brad lee brought meth to a hotel room I would tell him HTS is in the car and will be in in a sec (I don't have a car) and then I would snort a FAT line of crank, grab the dope & his phone and RUN FOR MY DEAR LIFE!!!!!

I hear brad lee has a bum leg and probably can't keep up with my scrawnty ass plus I would have a bicyle stashed in the bush outside da hotel or rollerskates so I could just skate out that bitch while mr BUM leg shouts at me from down da hall YOU STOLE MY METH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ma'am can I buy a gram I've seen your ass loooks like you're hiding ham
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i'm down to do the crank if brad lee brought meth to a hotel room I would tell him HTS is in the car and will be in in a sec (I don't have a car) and then I would snort a FAT line of crank, grab the dope & his phone and RUN FOR MY DEAR LIFE!!!!!

Got damn, we should just get together and a film crew and I'll direct the very first NIS Indie production and we can all share points on the back end except I get front end profits percentage before tax and payouts

or however that works.

then Lanny can sell the direct to stream and frala can be the accountant

and we can just film shit like this into a segmented non linear like Tarentino shit. but have a 9 point outline of the final storyline.

blah blah.. the visuals are fucking wild with the shit we say. I wouldn't be surprized if some writer used us as muse for his shit (or her or non binary) rip off tactics. why throw it away
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Hey, brad. What is it speedy doesn't want you to tell anyone?
    WellHung Black Hole
    folx?
    Originally posted by WellHung folx?

STFU. We hijacked your thread and changed the topic. sit in the fucking corner. Children shouldn't be listen to or in your case, Seen!
    rape nigger
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Children shouldn't be listen to or in your case, Seen!

Quick Mix Ready is an expert at not seeing children, especially his own.
Jump to Top