User Controls

I Just Tested Negative

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    For living in fear. Have you had your test?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker For living in fear. Have you had your test?

To bad it wasn't Positive. and the AIDS virus!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Don't feel bad I tested negative on my IQ test too.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready To bad it wasn't Positive. and the AIDS virus!

Show everyone where I hurt you on a video.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Show everyone where I hurt you on a video.

the calendar. for every moment I wasted listening to the outcome of everything you googled for the answers.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker For living in fear. Have you had your test?

Imagine having to take a test to "prove" to yourself you aren't afraid
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Imagine having to take a test to "prove" to yourself you aren't afraid

Imagine imaging that someone else really did.
    I tested positive...

It's ok speedy, no one is judging you...
    COVIDtests.gov

COVID-19 tests will start shipping in late January. USPS will only send one set of 4 free at-home COVID-19 tests to valid residential addresses.
    Thank You!

Your order #:xxxxxxxx has been placed.

If you provided your email address, we'll send you an order confirmation email and delivery updates.
    Only a mentally deranged person tests themselves repeatedly when they're not sick.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Only a mentally deranged person tests themselves repeatedly when they're not sick.

...or someone who will take them to work and use them on their underlings if they "claim" to have teh VIDZ
    WellHung Black Hole
    i live in fear of wen i no longer am able to fuck niggers.
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    You just tested positive for gay
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Be so funny if all vaccinated were injected with AIDS and the guberment was trolling everyone to cull the world population.

I would laugh, then realise I have sexually transmitted AIDS.

Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Only a mentally deranged person tests themselves repeatedly when they're not sick.

people weight themselves all the time even when theyre not fat.
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Be so funny if all vaccinated were injected with AIDS and the guberment was trolling everyone to cull the world population.

I would laugh, then realise I have sexually transmitted AIDS.

dont do butt secks and you wont have aids
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny dont do butt secks and you wont have aids

Fauci and the Wuhan lab used mechanisms from the AIDS virus to build SARS COV-2.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny people weight themselves all the time even when theyre not fat.

Weigh. People weigh themselves. You illiterate slit eyed spastic.

Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Weigh. People weigh themselves. You illiterate slit eyed spastic.

oh, thanks.
Jump to Top