User Controls

lol at warsaw being europe’s most underrated city

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/lifestyle/article/warsaw-travel-guide/amp

of youre a homo or gay any city in poland might be good but the ides of these females who dont evne smile or are approwchable and such a country having an underated city to me is a joke.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    I'd pull any girl in Poland cause I'm not an ugly Down's syndrome paedophile deported drunk.

Anna Spysze, da big bucks.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Maybe if u stop trying so hard to be a pedophile it might be easier

Just saying.
    Bradley Black Hole
    wariat are you targeting females in groups or alone, if you're finding girls that are in groups they probably have stuff going on but if they're alone, you can encourage them to do other things and like strike up a conversation with them that normally wouldn't happen

if they're in a group, follow/watch close by until one of them breaks from the group, to use the bathroom, go to her car, leave, etc and then corner her and force her into a conversationi

Have you ever been to a survivors meetings or like drug treatment, i feeel like you could get a lot of above age pussy in a place like that

are you trying to have a 13 year old girlfriend too or just have them eat out your ass for money
    nah i mean iam sort of open to the idea of paying now but am srill tripulent about it. it would be like my last ditch effort to feel sane. i am again depressed and almost suicidal beng here.
    Bradley Black Hole
    What's the maximum your willing to pay to have this sexual conquest?
    yesterday i got a video call from that chick ididnt tll you guys but this chick we including me thiught was over age or at least 18 now told me shes really 16 and i dont know if she told me thie due tome telling her my fantasy is ro fuk chicks under 18 bur safe soi guess over polish aoc laws like 15-17 wnd whe claimed thwt shes 16 all of a suden but previosuly lied to me and her bff is 15 and her bff is getting her more into meetinge not just selling videos or pics nude but axtual hooking but the thing is guys i tood her since i have fsmily vieiting me now ill twlk to her in a bar later or both of them on vidoe chwt and when i went out hesterdwy they didnt answer or were busy or what the fuk ever. when she cwlled she first tezted both wre in hotel roomso i guess they fuked some other older guy like a threesome or simply. wre hanging out oartying in a hotel or wre not the ages they claim who the fuk knows. this shit is driving me mad.
    Drunkeness
    Originally posted by Wariat i am again depressed and almost suicidal beng here.

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!
    Originally posted by Wariat yesterday i got a video call from that chick ididnt tll you guys but this chick we including me thiught was over age or at least 18 now told me shes really 16 and i dont know if she told me thie due tome telling her my fantasy is ro fuk chicks under 18 bur safe soi guess over polish aoc laws like 15-17 wnd whe claimed thwt shes 16 all of a suden but previosuly lied to me and her bff is 15 and her bff is getting her more into meetinge not just selling videos or pics nude but axtual hooking but the thing is guys i tood her since i have fsmily vieiting me now ill twlk to her in a bar later or both of them on vidoe chwt and when i went out hesterdwy they didnt answer or were busy or what the fuk ever. when she cwlled she first tezted both wre in hotel roomso i guess they fuked some other older guy like a threesome or simply. wre hanging out oartying in a hotel or wre not the ages they claim who the fuk knows. this shit is driving me mad.

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

Are yous till depressededed?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

Jump to Top