User Controls

Spanish is Strange

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    If you're introducing having a Son and you just say Son it's Hijo but sounds like E-Hoe but if its My Son it's Mi hijo but is said like one word Me-Hoe

Pulling my hair out of my head. It's better to learn the a'lphabet properly

Vowels sounds like this A= E or Eh, E sounds like A or Ahy?, I sound like E or Eeh??

LOL I'm gonna try and learn they want either 30 minutes per day or 60.

I paid for 6 months on Babble.

Who is learning shit during Covid even though it may be over with?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Can I use your babble to better learn khmai please
    Originally posted by Bradley Can I use your babble to better learn khmai please

You get 800 a month

buy a 3 month sub

WTF is KHAMI
    Bradley Black Hole
    The language of Cambodia. I plan to immigrate their after my mom dies when I have no family left and go make a life as the smartest teacher in a little jungle village and have a wife and a couple of children and teach primary school, do basic medicine, and translate.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I've been self teaching myself since last Spring.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready You get 800 a month

buy a 3 month sub

WTF is KHAMI

800 what?
    Originally posted by Bradley The language of Cambodia. I plan to immigrate their after my mom dies when I have no family left and go make a life as the smartest teacher in a little jungle village and have a wife and a couple of children and teach primary school, do basic medicine, and translate.

I have a cousin who's a missionary preacher (by marriage) and his wife (my blood) and kids (blood I guess) they did that. In Indonesia. when the war was going on.

people in the family worried. but it was their strong will of God that kept them going. I think they're back in the USA.

Yes, go for it. 800 bucks will probably buy you a decent dig if you get it every month.
    Originally posted by Bradley 800 what?
    Dollars?

if you become an expat I think you don't have to pay taxes unless you make money there and bring it back. or some crazy shit.

You pay their country tax on goods but not Income tax because you're an expat. Or maybe its less. either way, you're probably close to 900 now with the raise in SSDI

and 900 in say Cambodia or Philipines (in some areas, Now Manila probably) is like 5000 a month here. You can live much more comfortable there.

try and see if Zillow will pull up an apt in Cambodia. or even a permanent Hotel Residence
    Also screw you. You don't need SSDI. You're working the system. Go get a Job. go to a Temp to Perm, clean up. wear a dress shirt, tie, slacks, dress shoes. You don't need a Suit Jacket. thats so Patrick Bateman/Paull Allen era.

but instead, wear a nice Leather Jacket.

tell the people at the temp service you fucked up. and want to change your life. need a decent paying job. You have a college degree (as you said)

did you RAPE someone? are you a former convicted Murderer? Pedophile (Mr Projectionist?)

dude just go get a job when you get out. Good luck to you. I need to get my meds and try and work 40 hour weeks or more. 50 even

Red, You're a Daddy's boy and you know it. Go live with him and tell him you lub him and give him huggies
Jump to Top