User Controls

Happy MLK Day

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Despite being a hardcore pinko, MLK was a BOSS HAWG who's voice and speeches give me chills. He was a great man who I wish more people were like.

Also the (2 part if I recall) episode of the boondocks where MLK comes back and drops the N bomb is probably the best episode of an adult cartoon of all time.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    MLK was a street walking rabble rousin nigga who was shot in a government plot to reduce any chance of hooliganization by the newly mobilized blacks during a time of integration and the cold war paranoia!~!~!~

I like him, i don't think he was that great tho, like how people think
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bradley MLK was a street walking rabble rousin nigga who was shot in a government plot to reduce any chance of hooliganization by the newly mobilized blacks during a time of integration and the cold war paranoia!~!~!~

I like him, i don't think he was that great tho, like how people think

You just listed some badass things he did in his short life. How do you measure greatness? I think a good measurement for it is affecting change and he certainly did that. He flexed hard, daring people to cap him, fucked women in every city and lead a huge March to Washington because crackers owed him money. There aren't many modern day Americans who have half the spine he had. People called him out for being non violent but that added to his mythos and he's an objectively good role model for children of all colors

YES I MADE THIS THREAD ON THIS WEBSITE
    Bradley Black Hole
    would you suck his big non violent black cock?
    Originally posted by Bradley would you suck his big non violent black cock?

I would be honored
    roads were empty driving in today, I couldn't figure out if it was because it was 33F or because of MLNIG day...maybe a combo of both.
    Bradley Black Hole
    my mom took off work to sit at home and watch TV I told her MLK would be proud and she seems happier now that i made her chuckle

she has a cold and is vaccinated
    Originally posted by Bradley my mom took off work to sit at home and watch TV I told her MLK would be proud and she seems happier now that i made her chuckle

she has a cold and is vaccinated

What's she wearin?
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm wearing a hoodie and khakis, probably gonan throw on my coat and go walk to the gas station for some beer and then maybe call u on the phone.

I'm thinking about making rice for dinner tonight.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    its also Robert E Lee day
    Bradley Black Hole
    My mom always used to say James Earl Ray Day
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why doesn't malcolm x get a day
    Bradley Black Hole
    Islamic ties made all of America & the black panther party aversive to having anything to do with him.

MLK was a christian named after the founder of Lutheranism, this made him really idk like it made non racist traditional european whites give him a chance. I think he was also a minister and his father a pastor.

So......
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo I would be honored

😭
    CandyRein Black Hole

💗
    😜
    Got dammit I forgot the post office as shut today..that was a wasted drive.
    Originally posted by aldra why doesn't malcolm x get a day

He didn't really affect any real change but had the potential to. Imagine a dogwhistling cucker tarlson rant about Malcolm X with his fucking gay ass face. Malcolm would literally turn his pockets out, make him cry and facefuck him
    There are very few if any Malcolm's in history who have made a significant change.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson There are very few if any Malcolm's in history who have made a significant change.

Malcolm MacDowell changed the world with his performance in a clockwork orange
    Originally posted by Sudo Malcolm MacDowell changed the world with his performance in a clockwork orange

The rape scene did change my adolescent life that's for sure.
Jump to Top