User Controls

age of empires 2 HD age of mythology

Bradley Black Hole
    I've been tryin gto do all the campaigns on Age of Empires 2 which the expansion packs. U can get all of them on steam for like 10$ or some shit, so i like it a lot, i did alaric he was some fag and now i'm doing dracula which i kinda like cuz Central Europeans kinda remind me of warriat in a charming way

I've also been playing age of mythology. I'm not sure i can do online gamin cuz my computer is really slow and it drops me from games and shit, but i've been doing the Athens/Greek campaign on that, and there's like 3 or 4 campaigns, i don't have the expansion pack but i do have that game.

I kinda like the gathering elements but I don't like when i devote too many resources to expanding my resource gathering capacity and not military early in the game an tehn some nigger womps me with 40 Knights they trained in the castle age yet i have 3 times the amount of villagers they could dream of!

And fuck those Indian motherfuckers with the 600 HP war elephants, that's some bitch ass shit, when my people have like 75 HP if I get all the upgrades on them

NIGGER I also never played age of empires 2 wih likt he cambodians, and the malay, or like idk, so there was like 3 games, age of empires 2, then they made the conquerers expansion, then one where it's like real racist, like u get ethiopians and like native americans, it's some pretty gay shit, but it'll be new to try.

I sometimse like to play death matches online and just grief the shit out of my teammates, but building tons of mills and mining camps (Small cheap buildings) and surrounding their town centers/etc to lock their people up haha but i try not to do that cuz it makes me feel kinda bad to just tripple grief a nigga trying to do a water prison death match
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    I heard Wozniak is the greatest AOE player ever.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    can you turn the graphics settings down? should make it more reliable
    Bradley Black Hole
    Paul? I didn't think he was a big gaymer I'd love to team up with him and pwn some others.

QMR do you have discord?
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    I DO I DO
    Bradley Black Hole
    u have discord? What's your discord bruh!~!~!~c

Odinist6846
Jump to Top