User Controls

Advertise the site URL all over craigs list in different counties/states/ countries

Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Advertise it as a new age self help group or something. I guess there will be a lot of people utterly offended by this forum/ name, but rule of averge we can get some fresh blood as opposed to countless alts/paedophiles.

WHA U FINK STAR TREK?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    go kill yourself.

oh wait....
    Sorry I don't speak slit eye

Bradley Black Hole
    I was thinking about makin ga flyer that says were like really pro BLM and then another flyer where we're really White Power vibey and when I hand them out at rallies/concerts, we'll get a group of people who hate another group of pepole integrating into our group of people

remember we don't want normie fags who hold normal beliefs and live normal lives, we want the fringes of society, we want your drug addicts, your political extremists, your fettishists, your most unique and oddest individuals.

I don't want some faggot who works at subway and has a girlfrend and likes to play Minecraft on the weekends he doesn't work. THAT'S FUCKING GAY!

and/or we hang up flyers and say we are pro everything we're not, like black, women's rights, basketball, shit like that noggs

put them in books frequently checked out by people liek us, hung up outside of rehabs/jails/hospitals,

I plan to tell every single person i meet when I go to jail that I even slightly like about our forum
    Kafka sweaty
    So you’re anti women’s rights?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    In Survivor by Chuck Palahniuk, he has his own suicide hotline, puts posters out for it in places so people call him at night so he isn’t lonely, then he tells them to kill themselves. You see where my train of thought is going. I tried it but didn’t get calls, you should have seen the looks I got in the Internet cafe though.
    Kafka sweaty
    this is what they saw https://prnt.sc/26ett25
    Originally posted by Kafka In Survivor by Chuck Palahniuk, he has his own suicide hotline, puts posters out for it in places so people call him at night so he isn’t lonely, then he tells them to kill themselves. You see where my train of thought is going. I tried it but didn’t get calls, you should have seen the looks I got in the Internet cafe though.

I love that book. I'm Tender Branson
    Originally posted by Kafka So you’re anti women’s rights?

the only right women deserve is the 5th amendment.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka So you’re anti women’s rights?

No just really happy not to have been aborted.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Kafka In Survivor by Chuck Palahniuk, he has his own suicide hotline, puts posters out for it in places so people call him at night so he isn’t lonely, then he tells them to kill themselves. You see where my train of thought is going. I tried it but didn’t get calls, you should have seen the looks I got in the Internet cafe though.

That's a great and underrated book
Jump to Top