User Controls

Dr. predicts ENDEMIC. End of Corona19

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    So lets hope Covid22 isn't the next phaze

but in a month or so, we could be finally over covid 19

If true, and people go back to work by Februrary. by summer, the economy could be roaring. maybe prices will come down.

but you should not hoard, but perhaps make more single purchases of Toilet Paper until you have like 3-6 month supply. other paper products too.

Aldo all of our Earthquake Food is past date exp. so I have to buy like 200-300 worth of shit for the next 2 years.

low sodium doesn't stay fresh (in cans) as long as salty canned foods. maybe 18-24 months tops.

Tuna is 2 years. those starkist are great. they now come with mayo mixed in.

Rock and Roll
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    What the fuck r u talking about?

Covid22?

Low sodium tuna?

What the fuck dimension is your Vyvanse brain living in???
    Originally posted by RIPtotse What the fuck r u talking about?

Covid22?

Low sodium tuna?

What the fuck dimension is your Vyvanse brain living in???

It's a series of segue

First, the Endemic means we're close to ending this shit. Covid19. Unless there is a Covid22 (2022)

and I suggested people stop hoarding. instead, they should just spend more single visits to the store to buy 1 TP package at a time. until they have enough for 3-6 months so they don't feel the fear they may run out.

Which is called Panic Shopping. Which then segue to the fact that my Earthquake Supplies ran out. so I need to buy an entire Earthquake preparedness for several weeks. and several weeks of food for 2 people is about 250-300 dollars.
    Get ready for another fake mutation, this one even more "deadly" than all the other fake mutations. The Democrats need it for the 2022 ballot harvesting and mail-in "votes", and they'll stop at nothing to get them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready It's a series of segue

First, the Endemic means we're close to ending this shit. Covid19. Unless there is a Covid22 (2022)

and I suggested people stop hoarding. instead, they should just spend more single visits to the store to buy 1 TP package at a time. until they have enough for 3-6 months so they don't feel the fear they may run out.

Which is called Panic Shopping. Which then segue to the fact that my Earthquake Supplies ran out. so I need to buy an entire Earthquake preparedness for several weeks. and several weeks of food for 2 people is about 250-300 dollars.

🤦‍♂️ nevermind.

So you ran out of earthquake food eh?

Haven't heard of any earthquakes lately but who knows maybe your in one now and had to use all the rations in order to become the quick mix ready equivalent of the megazord in power rangers.

Did you know Simon Cowell was involved in that shows production or some shit?

Turns out Simon Cowell had a step brother that helped establish some of the lesser known bbs forums in the 80s. Some say he actually was only involved because Simon Cowell was/is actually an m5 agent planted in Hollywood California now because he was involved in the emerging productions of bbs forums involved in bdsm and body mods because he always wanted chest implants. He actually created multiple sites and buried his name and gave "ownership" of the sites to other members of the respected communities.

But with all of this being said, and no one to claim the Jeff Hunter name of totse infamy, some say Simon Cowell of American idol fame is actually Jeff hunter which is a pen name he used in the creation of these sites, totse specifically.

This also leads to other theories of Simon being involved in 9/11 especially because of thr fact that he was documented being in building 7 on the day prior to 9/11 AND actually gave the go ahead for them to "pull it" and destruct building seven. There was also a hand written note found at the pentagon near the crash site written by Simon to his younger brother referencing some obscure codes and some type of Cypher that has yet to be decoded.

Just saying man
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I hope covid lasts forever, its chill and gives me a reason to fuick around and find out F
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I hope covid lasts forever, its chill and gives me a reason to fuick around and find out F

Normal people like to go out into the sun when possible.

not be stuck indoors in house arrest.

when is your "Girlfriend" going to give you the boot?
    Originally posted by RIPtotse 🤦‍♂️ nevermind.

So you ran out of earthquake food eh?

Haven't heard of any earthquakes lately but who knows maybe your in one now and had to use all the rations in order to become the quick mix ready equivalent of the megazord in power rangers.

Did you know Simon Cowell was involved in that shows production or some shit?

Turns out Simon Cowell had a step brother that helped establish some of the lesser known bbs forums in the 80s. Some say he actually was only involved because Simon Cowell was/is actually an m5 agent planted in Hollywood California now because he was involved in the emerging productions of bbs forums involved in bdsm and body mods because he always wanted chest implants. He actually created multiple sites and buried his name and gave "ownership" of the sites to other members of the respected communities.

But with all of this being said, and no one to claim the Jeff Hunter name of totse infamy, some say Simon Cowell of American idol fame is actually Jeff hunter which is a pen name he used in the creation of these sites, totse specifically.

This also leads to other theories of Simon being involved in 9/11 especially because of thr fact that he was documented being in building 7 on the day prior to 9/11 AND actually gave the go ahead for them to "pull it" and destruct building seven. There was also a hand written note found at the pentagon near the crash site written by Simon to his younger brother referencing some obscure codes and some type of Cypher that has yet to be decoded.

Just saying man

cool story.

how did he leave a note at the pentagon when it was swarming with people like Dick Cheney and Donald what's his face.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Normal people like to go out into the sun when possible.

not be stuck indoors in house arrest.

when is your "Girlfriend" going to give you the boot?

I can go outside any time I want doesn't matter about covid

Unlike you Paul wozny who was convicted of raping children I am actually in a good place of my life and not taking advantage of a mentally ill disabled woman like you are.

So GG has a full time job and pays all your bills and pays for your amphetamine addiction so you can get high all day posting on the forum?

And occasionally do the odd Uber ride to make yourself feel like you're contributing, buying a deserted desert lot in the middle of nowhere to live out some schizo fantasy

Why do you always travel alone and not with your girlfriend? Are you ever gonna marry her? Let's talk about that Paul wozny I think it's much more interesting as you are clearly and FBI Plant that calls cops and snitches like a California faggot bitch
    covid has been the greatest thing that ever happened to my life :)

labor shortage means me as a worker has more of an advantage. CHOKE YOU OLD UNVAXXED RIGHT WING NIGGER BOOMERS FUCKING CHOKE ON THAT COVID BITCH

STAY INSIDE NIGGER!!!

WellHung Black Hole
    that doctor's prediction is meaningless to me. He is no oracle
    What did the Waste Management driver predict?...I mean it's as relevant as a doctors prediction.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What did the Waste Management driver predict?…I mean it's as relevant as a doctors prediction.

increased OT due to mass quitting as a result of vaxx man-date.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny increased OT due to mass quitting as a result of vaxx man-date.

non sequitur.
    I just bought some land in a desert (sort of.. unless it falls through)

and I'm going to bury myself in the dirt up to my neck after I pour honey all over my face and let the sun and insects go at it.

what is your calendar filled up with?
Jump to Top