User Controls

Pregnant at 16 star dies

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Anyone know Jordan Cashmyer?

she died at 26

that means her parents will have to raise the child. 8-9 years of resentment of her mom dying and blaming the Grandparents

I am sad for the lady and the daughter however the daughter will probably a handful for the parents who already spent their time raising kids and dont want to start all over again.

and I'm fairly sure the Father wont be in the picture

Jordan Cashmyer
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/jordan-cashmyer-16-and-pregnant-star-dies-at-26/ar-AASQahE?ocid=msedgntp

Died at age 26
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    No, no one knows who the fuck that is

But I do have her uncle we call sweater hanging in my closet.
    Originally posted by RIPtotse No, no one knows who the fuck that is

But I do have her uncle we call sweater hanging in my closet.

Kill him. make a pair of socks out of him.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    So she was on this show 10 years ago, which would make you what, mid 40's then? I can't imagine someone that age watching that dumbass show unless they had risky hardrives...

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Simon Cowell is Jeff hunter and did 9/11
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yet another jab death.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley So she was on this show 10 years ago, which would make you what, mid 40's then? I can't imagine someone that age watching that dumbass show unless they had risky hardrives…

he thought it was an instructional documentary, like those home reno shows
    Suicided after getting fat and insignificant probably.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Donald Trump
    😂😂
    How does being a pregnant underaged slut from a broken home make you a celebrity.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Wario should be here.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    that kid reminds me of the little demon from berserk
    It gives me the greatest pleasure knowing Wariat never fucked a teenager even in his teenage years and will not as a fully evolved paedophile.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Yet another jab death.

You probably call someone getting flattened by a semi truck a jab death you fucking retard. You're just as bad as the liberals saying every death is from Covid.
    Originally posted by Solstice You probably call someone getting flattened by a semi truck a jab death you fucking retard. You're just as bad as the liberals saying every death is from Covid.

But it's OK for you call someone flattened by a semi truck to have died of covid, with no autopsy and an assumed diagnosis of infection.
    According to one news site she was arrested for Cocaine & Heroin possession in 2017. Some sad shit 'yo.
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley So she was on this show 10 years ago, which would make you what, mid 40's then? I can't imagine someone that age watching that dumbass show unless they had risky hardrives…

the point was of her parents having to take care of the 26 year old's Child.

they're not going to want to do this after spending years of their own daughter growing up and getting knocked up at 16. I never watched it, I asked others if they knew her. did you watch that crap on MTV. I know it's on MTV because they destroyed a great channel of Rock music when they allowed other formats on. and then they gave us VH1 and then took that away.

But I digress. Who's going to raise the 9 or 10 year old kid now? the childs father? LOL
    LOL I said that before seeing the dad. I figured someone was going to say "Well the dad grew up and has a great Job" but then saw the photo.

hey who knows. Maybe he has a Job and will take on the kid. I wonder what Derek does now?
Jump to Top