User Controls

Former "Crushes" with surreal outcome

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    You guys ever dream about former loves from your youth. highschool, college, 20 something before marriage.

not just one but nearly all. some you forgot about. but then in the dream every one of them is a fucking whore after giving you a sense of trust in the start of it. they all turn out fucking you over.

they say dreams only last a few minutes at best. HORSESHIT.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    yeah man, thats pretty much spot on description of a fartdream, fundamentally speaking. they also say that diamonds are forever but honestly who really knows. don't get me started on giving women head, you know what they say about guys who give women head. who KNOWS what else they like sucking on. theyre probably finooks, guys that would do such a tang
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready You guys ever dream about former loves from your youth.

that sounds noncey
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood that sounds noncey

how can it be if you were the same age at the time

and I didn't mean before 18.

GOT DAMN U. stop eating out of a guys asshole
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Most are overweight dogs with 4 kids selling juice plus or some other work from home shit.
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Most are overweight dogs with 4 kids selling juice plus or some other work from home shit.

Oh, thank you for warning me. yeah Fuck that. I dun wunt non of that shit
    Kafka sweaty
    Some I’ve blocked from memory, can’t remember the time with them or want to. Sometimes I think about Tay, think I’ll always love her but it doesn’t hurt, I hope she’s happy and it’s nice only having memories of when we were young so that’s how she’ll always stay in my mind. Some Adam guy I think about every now and then because he was nice and I ended it too early, he was a heroin addict though and in his 30s so I didn’t want him to think it’d be anything serious, didn’t want to waste his time.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready how can it be if you were the same age at the time

and I didn't mean before 18.

GOT DAMN U. stop eating out of a guys asshole

It's a free country you communist faggot I can fuck anyone I want to and do any drugs I want and if you call the police I'll fucking kill you
    No, I dream a lot about previous jobs though...one in particular.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood It's a free country you communist faggot I can fuck anyone I want to and do any drugs I want and if you call the police I'll fucking kill you

k, sorry!

u go Sista!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No, I dream a lot about previous jobs though…one in particular.

do you ever go on a Roll Play and do what the fuck you want and wreck the place like you could do anything and you were a God in that world?
    Originally posted by A College Professor yeah man, thats pretty much spot on description of a fartdream, fundamentally speaking. they also say that diamonds are forever but honestly who really knows. don't get me started on giving women head, you know what they say about guys who give women head. who KNOWS what else they like sucking on. theyre probably finooks, guys that would do such a tang

you having a hard time coming out of the closet bro?

kidding.

can finook be added to the tuff-Shed thread
Jump to Top