User Controls

Former User: Aborted Shylock, Convicted of 6 Homicides

Bradley Black Hole
    Aborted Shylock was my friend and he kinda just fell off, if anyone has like PI don't post it or give it to me or anything just tell him BradleyB is tryna get ahold of him.

I liked him a lot :/ I hope he's OK. If he needs like a papa murphy pizza or some like cold cut sammiches from grocery store, let him know I got him on BOFF!!!

Tell him his friend, BradleyB, misses him,
    Bradley.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I don't even remember that name
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Today I painted a new residents nails at work and as we were going over colors, she mentioned she wanted clear.

The only thought that came to my mind was "CLEAR?! That's no fun." I asked her why she wanted clear and she said, "My hands are ugly, I don't want to draw attention to them." I then carefully responded with, "Your hands tell the story of your life. They tell the story of love, of care and adventure. These hands have touched and held things that most people can only wish to one day." And with that, she went with the color pink for her nails.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Thats adorbz.

I remember shylock. That's about it. I hope someone can get in touch with him for you but I'm nearly 💯 percent sure nobody here is in contact with him or whatever. I will pray for you (I just did it was a one second prayer to a pretend God I hope it helps).

WINGS PAY MY BILLS.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I remember him. He was pretty racist towards black people and literally told me to read the khabballah which is a J00ish text. Hope he is happy and healthy
    Bradley Black Hole
    probably under a bridge tbh
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I remember the name Shylock. Did he really get convicted for homicide?
    Bradley Black Hole
    I have no idea, this is the first i'm hearing of that . Did you hear something like that?
Jump to Top