User Controls

Poll: Live action show where I confront my child sex abuser Quick Mix Ready on cam?

are you interested in doing a 1992 style Call Up Line?

Bradley Black Hole
    I'm hoping Someone Who Isn't Me, like not for legal reasons, but I don't think i wanna do this, wants to like 1 sec i was gonna do cheesy sticks but we out!!

so like i wanna do da thing where we can for infamy, record3 hours of some dumb niggers chatting, it's very important I will have a mic and panthrax (are you still out there space niggger?) will help, he was always the slickest with dicks liek this.

would you call u-p to the zoklet hotline you can *67 your number or call me off that dead bitches phone bro IDGAF but we're not making content to get other users ingauged engaged, something like that.

Do any of you have the TikTalk?
    Bradley Black Hole
    we cam also partyline 10 calls at once so that's a real thing, it's free, if u got a cell phone u can be part of this but not everyone talk at once, we gotta remember KR0z who can't talk at alll anymore RIP DOUGLAS MONKS THE OG ONE NKIGGGER RIDE OR DIE MUFUCKA FIND OUT
    Bradley Black Hole
    LET A NIGGER TRY ME, LIEK TRY ME, I'MMA KILL THIS WHOLE NIGGER FAMILY

[youtube}https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVPPTC7HePQ&list=RDMM&index=3
    Bradley Black Hole
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'ma lso a buddhist but struggle to not like so they're ont his no meat/no harm/no killing shit, and i'm like that's why ther'e slike 11 of you and 1 white guy left. You know me I'm not a hoe, Good Luck
    Bradley Black Hole
    post a picture with a big thumper got like 200 likes

but when i caught him aint no gun in sight
    Bradley Black Hole
    imagine getting killed by a white buddhist aryan mud luva dope boy, and he's like

"and god was with him" fourteen time sand he's like damn that was an easy lick

get at me but don't get in me pls
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'M JUST TRYNA REUNITE HIM WITH HIS DEAD HOMIES
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Wtf is happening here? And why does the nigger in that vid sound like a female for the first verse or whatever it's called in rap?
    Bradley Black Hole
    hew as remixing a song called "Try Me - Dej Loaf" and retained her original chorus and just rapped over the rappy parts
Jump to Top