User Controls

Penish Pump

Tyrant African Astronaut
    Would you get your penish pumped by a big booty ass hoe wearing a latex bodysuit?
    no
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Tyrant Would you get your penish pumped by a big booty ass hoe wearing a latex bodysuit?

You're gay
    Bradley Black Hole
    i wouldn't want to be penis pumped ever, i heard it makes ur dick bigger ubt then u cant get hard without it and end up needing it all the time

fun
    smokemon Houston
    As long as she has a pair of tweezers.
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by smokemon As long as she has a pair of tweezers.

No she is just a big booty ass hoe in a latex bodysuit.
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley i wouldn't want to be penis pumped ever, i heard it makes ur dick bigger ubt then u cant get hard without it and end up needing it all the time

fun

It's not for enlargement, just to embiggen you to you a reasonable squirting size.
    Latex usually means sweaty and smelly...if she's large too that's not a good combo.
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Latex usually means sweaty and smelly…if she's large too that's not a good combo.

She is just a big booty ass hoe
    If it squelches when it walks, avoid.
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    What if you just hear stretching and friction
    Originally posted by Tyrant What if you just hear stretching and friction

That's probably ok.
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Like rubbing a balloon on a rubber couch
    Bradley Black Hole
    Why not use cock rings? I have for years. They make my dong super veiny and bulgey and I love going long time
    Bradley Black Hole
    When your stretching a bitch open and it snaps cuz u use it 3 times a day you feel good about yourself and can put on a new one. I stopped using them when I left my girlfriend so I never need them all the time cuz I'm smart
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    I wasn't talking about the penile expansion apparatus but you can consider that if you'd like. I need no help 💪
    Bradley Black Hole
    I mis understood the op
Jump to Top