User Controls

What was that thing that one dude did with the homeless people on zoklet?

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I can't remember his name or the shows name. It wasn't bumfights but it was something like that fuck.

The dude who did it lived in like a fucking warehouse turned into a home in a bad part of town with a few people. He was kinda a punk rock guy he got on tc sometimes.

But there was like a series of these shows where he fucked with the bums around his house. I wanted to look it up but I can't remember the name.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Unrelated but reminded me of "Kamokazi", was he the dude that blogged about being homeless and he had a cousin that played for NFL or some shit. Wonder what happened to him.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Not komo...that bald Texan mofo

Fuck I'll remember dudes name in due time...but I can't remember the bum show name for anything. It was like a series and shit like chronicles or something fuck I can't remember
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Not komo…that bald Texan mofo

Fuck I'll remember dudes name in due time…but I can't remember the bum show name for anything. It was like a series and shit like chronicles or something fuck I can't remember

AHHH yes I know who you mean. Fuck, this is going to bother me now.
    He's a "really good guy" he put xigarettes down his trousers on his private bits before giving them to the homoless
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Not komo…that bald Texan mofo

Fuck I'll remember dudes name in due time…but I can't remember the bum show name for anything. It was like a series and shit like chronicles or something fuck I can't remember

He's taking turns shining up a massive gay black dildo with Octavio ( the man with one of the strongest jaws on the whole entire site )
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by RIPtotse I can't remember his name or the shows name. It wasn't bumfights but it was something like that fuck.

The dude who did it lived in like a fucking warehouse turned into a home in a bad part of town with a few people. He was kinda a punk rock guy he got on tc sometimes.

But there was like a series of these shows where he fucked with the bums around his house. I wanted to look it up but I can't remember the name.

Big Luigi is the only one I can think of that lives in something like a warehouse.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    That was poast.

"Get bent".
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 He's taking turns shining up a massive gay black dildo with Octavio ( the man with one of the strongest jaws on the whole entire site )

You jelly?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    GET BENT
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    TROLLING THE UNDERWORLD
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    OMGPLZDONTBAN

G African Astronaut
    xpoast or poast was an insecure midget who used to troll the homeless on YT.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Sudo TROLLING THE UNDERWORLD

Yes that was it.
    G African Astronaut
    "GET BENT"
Jump to Top