User Controls

Aleister Crowley and Sudo hate each other's guts...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, each gets on the case of the other wenever he is known to be in a rut.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Take up the person who volunteered to help with your rhymes. I think it was MY nigga unstable matter.

Butt.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    rape a nigger?
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    I find Sudo to be an intelligent contributor to the forum when not in the throes of opioid intoxication and frothy saltiness.

I am however, trying to understand how he differentiates each retarded thread when they all have the same content? He seems triggered cause I authored the current one. When you are bothered by something so inane as authoring a thread then you have serious issues.

Niggers?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryIVer and Fonaplats hate each other's guts...

make that thread please ill pay you 1 ⱤAT
    WellHung Black Hole
    folx?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley I find Sudo to be an intelligent contributor to the forum when not in the throes of opioid intoxication and frothy saltiness.

I am however, trying to understand how he differentiates each retarded thread when they all have the same content? He seems triggered cause I authored the current one. When you are bothered by something so inane as authoring a thread then you have serious issues.

Niggers?

I will speak for him. I am the voice of reason. The answer to your wonder is that he lives laughs and loves. He hashtag yolos. You will cowards don't even know. E'en know.

I like turtles.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood AngryIVer and Fonaplats hate each other's guts…

make that thread please ill pay you 1 ⱤAT

i tried paying 14 RATS for a private tranny cam show and all i got was left on read.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Any enemy of my Pseudo Friend will be my enemy. This nigga aint ever had a friend like me.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Jeremiah‬ ‭4:21‬

How long must I see the battle flags and hear the trumpets of war?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, each gets on the case of the other wenever he is known to be in a rut.

You have no guts to hate.
    speedy parker has a black son

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You have no guts to hate.

I'm sorry that you feel that way, Speedy. Any chance that you and i can mend our broken fences?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by WellHung I'm sorry that you feel that way, Speedy. Any chance that you and i can mend our broken fences?

There is a small hole in the Northeast corner of my fence you can mend. Just bear in mind that hole is down range.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley I find Sudo to be an intelligent contributor to the forum when not in the throes of opioid intoxication and frothy saltiness.

Niggers?

I think you are an insecure try hard who is very easy to make blush.

Current trt lacks energy which literally everyone can agree upon. It is literally the longest surviving trt in history. Maybe it's because you dress up like Jimmy Saville and nonce preteen coma patients, maybe it's because everyone keeps dying. The point is you take it personally when I said it should die right now. Because as I mentioned you tend to be a rather sensitive wee lad. Just man up, son. Thicken your skin and stop giving so much of a fuck and it will make your life better. Just sit naked in silence for 3-4 weeks and you will come out of it A MAN TO BE PROUD OF 👏 🥲 🥰

You can do it Nonce Armstrong. Noncey Grace. Nonce the Rapper. Noncey Pythons flying Jerkoffs.
    For the record I capital L Love every one of you and would be sad if any of you perish. Even the people I'm mean to like Speedy and polecat, even if I might not think they're grade A humans and ultimately bad for objectively better humans; they're part of a collective and the piece they add is important and I Love them for it.

Wellhung knew I was going to make 2 posts, one of which was gay and one of which was scitzophrenic. I think talking to wellhung on the phone would be funny. I remember kr0z used to do it all the time, what a class fucking act he was. Fuck hes left a fucking void in this website
    Me and Oct are starting a band called "The Nonce Gonts." We already have 216 million plays on Spotify without any songs. Just people listening to a robot saying the band name over and over again.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    This has turned into a make up thread which me Gusta. Let's be settle our differences and be niggas once more.

Well done Well Hung for making this fred.
    WellHung Black Hole
    folx?
    Nonce sequiturs?
Jump to Top