User Controls

evver wake up too get shoted at about alcohol u dident even drink all of it anywway mad bitch

bling bling Dark Matter
    propa vexd me up if ygm fam

even fucin a few drops i hav no idea were it went
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i dnt drink anymore tho now rely bnut i did before but not 100$% of the accusd now am chippin frm ma yard yong tim if ygm fam brb not soon
    bling bling Dark Matter
    then u makes a spliff and after 1 drag it sideburned to bad wtf
    bling bling Dark Matter
    fuc it am movin to rejedts place ill hit u up wen am in p town boddddyyyy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i meet you there
    Everyone's welcome
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i gott to tidy my room frst so my mom dosnt have to do it wen i die my dog came in and lookd around all weird lol
    If you're both coming you have to fight for dominance cos I only have one spare bed
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i sleep on ur floort
    Ill take the attic.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    my and my dad split the bottle 2/3 n 1/3 for me SAT NITE 2 WEEK AGO u hav no prooblem wif that and he finished off the 2nd bottel too!¬!¬!¬ moderfuc

*+ this is not the rale reason the real resoan why come bac from work and juts look everwehere anything i done wrong i cheked everything and i tw was clean and u find sum thot shit 2 bich at me for wen i trie be good u realy hate me

:(
    Please film yourselves. NIS Big Brother UK Edition.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    thts wots tc for
    bling bling Dark Matter
    pce out
    420 Thanks.
    Originally posted by bling bling thts wots tc for

Fuck that shit.
    Originally posted by Horatio Abernathy Please film yourselves. NIS Big Brother UK Edition.

So does anyone here watch BB? I watch american and Canada versions
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Ill take the attic.

Thanks that reminds me actually I need to check the other attic. For some reason there's a hatch above the toilet downstairs and I've never opened it to see what's up there.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by reject Thanks that reminds me actually I need to check the other attic. For some reason there's a hatch above the toilet downstairs and I've never opened it to see what's up there.

inb4 man living above your shitter
Jump to Top