User Controls

Fona 1-13-2022

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Been on 10 hour days at work all week and it is really limiting my time to get anything done at home.
    The money is nice and I don't mind the extra work but I sure didn't prepare myself properly to work so much this week.
    When I got to work yesterday I was informed I should prepare myself to work Saturday too but by the end of the night it was looking less likely that will be the case.
    Before I went to work yesterday I went to a job interview at a new company (a big one) that pays a little better and has better benefits.
    The pay itself isn't enough to convince me to jump ship but the extra benefits help.
    I should hear something back by the end of this week or early next week and I am excited to try something new.
    In the mean time I am going to keep looking elsewhere for better opportunities so that I can continue to improve my life and better myself.

If I get the whole weekend off my plans are to start moving some stuff over to my girlfriend's house so I can be there more and help her out through out the week and not be just a weekend boyfriend.
    We are both excited at the prospect of spending more time together.

Until I get a bill for the Lancer and have my rent paid for next month my money is tight.
    I am doing okay financially so long as I continue to be responsible with my spending.
    Short term goal is to get rid of 1 if not both cars, get some cash and set myself up with something a bit more dependable and newer to drive. It might take a while but with some patience I'm sure I can find a good deal somewhere.

Anyways, I have to start getting ready for work.
    TTYL
    <3
    -Fona
    How much do you charge for a website. I need a landing page for ratcoin, it doesn't have to be fancy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Show pics of new gf
    Is she unable to get pregnant like chell
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood How much do you charge for a website. I need a landing page for ratcoin, it doesn't have to be fancy

Ill do it for free.
    I need to practice and build a portfolio.
    Since you're a good friend I wont charge. You've helped me in Minecraft a lot.
    Just buy a domain name and hosting.
    Bradley Black Hole
    can you post a picture of newchell
Jump to Top