User Controls

Question on morphine

Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    I played a game years ago, "La Noire" for Plastation. Great game but I remember morphine in the game coming in a tube with a syringe like attachment. I loved how all the niggers in the game were junkies too but that's not surprising.

I always wondered how this was administered IRL. Like did you just jab yourself and squeeze the tube like toothpaste or some shit.

Whorebags?
    Just found out it's called a "syrette" and is squeezed like tooth paste.

Nigger.
    That looks old. My guess is someone got the idea for autoinjectors from using those things

I have never heard of morphine autoinjectors but I would imagine they probably do exist.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood That looks old. My guess is someone got the idea for autoinjectors from using those things

I have never heard of morphine autoinjectors but I would imagine they probably do exist.

Smack heads should be able to buy these that they can fill up to a specific dose preventing them from OD'ing but then again the purer the quality, the more likely they would die anyway regardless of dosage.
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Just found out it's called a "syrette" and is squeezed like tooth paste.

oh yeah I remember those, you get them in a farcry game

https://farcry.fandom.com/wiki/Syrette
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Smack heads should be able to buy these that they can fill up to a specific dose preventing them from OD'ing but then again the purer the quality, the more likely they would die anyway regardless of dosage.

That's a decent idea but many opioid users are fiends who constantly want to push the envelope on how fucked up they can get and never think they're high enough.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice That's a decent idea but many opioid users are fiends who constantly want to push the envelope on how fucked up they can get and never think they're high enough.

but ur an insatiable drunk.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    in a modern medical setting you have a glass ampule, it has a specially designed area of the glass that will snap off cleanly when pressure is applied in the right area. After which it can be drawn into a syringe, for direct IV, IM, subcutaneous injection or to add to an IV drip.
    Originally posted by WellHung but ur an insatiable drunk.

That must explain why I haven't drank any alcohol at all for two months now.
Jump to Top