User Controls

I miss being 16.

Okay, high school fucking sucked balls, but I miss the insanity and stress of it. I was so young and naive and the world was my oyster. Now I'm just a depressed piece of shit sitting on the computer, smelling his own farts. I'm not even posting on a real forum.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Actor Okay, high school fucking sucked balls, but I miss the insanity and stress of it. I was so young and naive and the world was my oyster. Now I'm just a depressed piece of shit sitting on the computer, smelling his own farts. I'm not even posting on a real forum.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-02-02T07:48:40.696005+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I believe in you actro

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-02-02T07:53:48.926218+00:00
    I do miss the insanity.
    Originally posted by a·nom·a·ly I do miss the insanity.

we can relive it fam, you're living it now
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Actor Okay, high school fucking sucked balls

It did, no amount of teenaged excitement will convince me that period of my life is worth reliving. Sometimes I go stretches of time being bummed out but every time I think my life really sucks I remember waking up every morning being anxious and bored at the same time and wanting to live under the covers. Like even if there's a lot of bullshit in my life I don't like at least I can say I dug my own grave and if I'm willing to deal with the consequences I can do whatever I want.

In some way playing adulthood well means playing by someone else's rules but at least moving to alaska and losing toes to frostbite or shooting myself are actual options, like that's a choice that can actually be made as opposed to an edgy joke you tell your parents to freak them out. I prefer being author of my own myriad quiet failings to experiencing a one dimensional monotonic series of failures that is the microcosm of your world at 16.
    Originally posted by Lanny It did, no amount of teenaged excitement will convince me that period of my life is worth reliving. Sometimes I go stretches of time being bummed out but every time I think my life really sucks I remember waking up every morning being anxious and bored at the same time and wanting to live under the covers. Like even if there's a lot of bullshit in my life I don't like at least I can say I dug my own grave and if I'm willing to deal with the consequences I can do whatever I want.

In some way playing adulthood well means playing by someone else's rules but at least moving to alaska and losing toes to frostbite or shooting myself are actual options, like that's a choice that can actually be made as opposed to an edgy joke you tell your parents to freak them out. I prefer being author of my own myriad quiet failings to experiencing a one dimensional monotonic series of failures that is the microcosm of your world at 16.

you went to gangbanger academy it's not the same

it's kinda cool that they threw you into the sped ward for no reason
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I'm glad for it too, most my friends were people who went to the good school for a year or two and it was so bad they had to leave and were pretty much fucked up for life by it.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    High School was pretty dope for me at least. I just did nothing at all except hang out with my friends and be a bother to the teachers. I never studied. Still aced all my exams.
    I didn't go to my graduation lel
    If I was forced back into my 16 year old life with my current knowledge and memories I would Sandy Hook like 3 Schools in a row.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Actor Okay, high school fucking sucked balls, but I miss the insanity and stress of it. I was so young and naive and the world was my oyster. Now I'm just a depressed piece of shit sitting on the computer, smelling his own farts. I'm not even posting on a real forum.

this was the same thing i was doing when i was 16

i thought senior year was supposed to be F U N this has been the worst year of all of high school

i dont even want to get out of bed in the morning all i want to do is get high and lay around playing runescape
    highschool was just as fun as it was bad for me. My last couple years were rad, my last year was a blast, I had a gf, an adderall script, smoked weed, had a job and a car and I got to get off school early to go work.

they were such innocent times compared to now.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I had taken enough courses to where my senior year schedule was 3 periods- 1st period - English, 3rd period - Creative Writing 4th period- gym. Done with school every day at 11 AM. And I still managed to fuck that up over skipping classes (I really liked to get stoned before school and then decide to just keep smoking and not go to class) I wound up finishing the final semester of my senior year and graduating at an alternative high school with the other DRUGGIES XD.

Overall I enjoyed HS. All my childhood really. Good frens, good fun fun fun.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump If I was forced back into my 16 year old life with my current knowledge and memories I would Sandy Hook like 3 Schools in a row.

lmfao

"you know, i have a lot of regrets in life. if only i could do it all over again, knowing what i know now, things would have been so different. i'd have high scored three fucking high schools in a row."
    bling bling Dark Matter
    setting fires in middel of road at 3 am LOL
    bling bling Dark Matter
    owhhh fokk mann wat shit we used to do befor draw m
    Originally posted by cerakote all i want to do is get high and lay around playing runescape

this is the only thing i did for 3 years and by the end i was craving school for structure. i still get urges to be an immovable bum only communicating in screen clicks but i know it's not as rewarding as it seems. being bored all the time is as bad as having to work.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump If I was forced back into my 16 year old life with my current knowledge and memories I would Sandy Hook like 3 Schools in a row.

I think the only school I would've Sandy hook'd would have been my middle school

I didn't care much for high school and i hated everyone there but i didn't have any problems. Everyone was terrified of me because I never said a word to anyone. Ever.
Jump to Top