User Controls

Berkley fucktards trash their own school

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Looks like all those obongo students loans were put to real goood use... (sarcasm)

snab_snib African Astronaut
    i've been watching. a qt with a maga hat was being interviewed, and someone from the crowd hit her with pepperspray right in the face. several people injured.

my idea is to accelerate their violent tendencies. get them to bring guns. make them feel safe. there's a line they have to cross. in order to make things snap.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh dang Man City fucking rekt WHU shiiiit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    was thinking of posting this a little while ago

they're protesting a jedi faggot who fucks niggers, lol
    FortuneCookie Yung Blood
    Back away from individuals who are impulsive.
    Originally posted by aldra was thinking of posting this a little while ago

well sure milo is a faggot (he's not jedi) but he's a lot more beta than your average Berkeley/ucla baby
    Originally posted by aldra was thinking of posting this a little while ago

i really never thought i'd see the day that liberal leftists protested to stop a homosexual jedi from speaking at a college.
    ^well he's against feminism and is a conservative and writes for brietbart... so yeaaah...
    plus he's a fucking white male. all that privilege negates the value that his homosexuality and jediness bring to the equation. naturally, jedis can be white interchangeably.
    ALL MEN ARE RAPIST AND PIGS!
    \

I'm not, I'm a supreme gentleman
    \

FUCK YEAH MURICA!
    \

Originally posted by snab_snib plus he's a fucking white male. all that privilege negates the value that his homosexuality and jediness bring to the equation. naturally, jedis can be white interchangeably.

he's a christian of greek descent..
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby he's a christian of greek descent..

he's a gay christian ironically, because there's no such thing as a gay christian, and being a gay christian ironically makes you a adherent to the jedi faith. he's also obviously got jedi in him, you can tell just by looking.
    Originally posted by snab_snib he's a gay christian ironically, because there's no such thing as a gay christian, and being a gay christian ironically makes you a adherent to the jedi faith. he's also obviously got jedi in him, you can tell just by looking.

um okaaay.... i guess all those priest are just doing it ironically and the altar boys are actually self molesting... Derapdew!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's true. You can't be a gay Christian. You can claim to be, but you're not.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby um okaaay…. i guess all those priest are just doing it ironically and the altar boys are actually self molesting… Derapdew!

it's called deception, or dissimulation

https://twitter.com/michael_bodley/status/827009555859066882

remember, if you encounter a mob while in a vehicle, you are not required to not run people over if you feel threatened.
    this is the maga qt that got pepper sprayed.

https://mobile.twitter.com/janeygak/status/826998516144697344
    They are burning vehicles creating toxic fumes, I thought the libs loved the enviroment.. =( whimpy wimpy whimpers... =(
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby They are burning vehicles creating toxic fumes, I thought the libs loved the enviroment.. =( whimpy wimpy whimpers… =(

they literally don't love anything at all.

Originally posted by snab_snib this is the maga qt that got pepper sprayed.

https://mobile.twitter.com/janeygak/status/826998516144697344

thats pretty fucked up, why are californians so dumb/cucks/ pepper spraying pussys? So much for peaceful protest. These are weird times who'd of thunk that feminist would want to side with jihaddy muzzies the most anti women religion of all of them lol

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-02-02T06:08:09.490756+00:00
    more antifa attacking... i don't fucking know who they're hitting with antifa flags. it's the same crowd they're in. i don't know who they're hitting or why.

https://twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/826991184635654145

remember, there are no innocent or peaceful protestors. they are all terrorists, legally and by definition; the ones that don't commit violence are simply there to create a commotion and screen of anonymity for the people that do.
Jump to Top