User Controls

Only in N.I

Kafka sweaty
    I always thought my aunt and uncle were twisted, let’s call them J and D. J once gave me a pair of size 14 pyjamas for Christmas and I’m size 8. She also drunkenly trashed my room, long time ago.

I had to stay at their house one night, I was throwing up codeine in the bathroom and J just would not leave me alone. I told her I was overwhelmed and needed to be alone. She said she wouldn’t leave until I told her why I was throwing up. How could I explain anything while I’m throwing up and I was an adult at the time so should have privacy. She was trying to trigger me. She also said she was in charge of me now because I have autism and that I couldn’t leave. Note I’ve been diagnosed with aspergers. I left and went to stay with a friend.

Next year I went to find my ex-British army dad in England, he told me that J and D were very twisted, they were IRA fascists, and that his friend was killed by a bomb supplied by D. He also said D tried to kill his sister, my aunt, by putting a bomb under her car. He said the IRA were after him and he’d been packing a gun for 30 years.

At a family gathering D suggests putting me in a psych ward.

2020, at my dad’s wake, J and D show up and there’s a scene, my aunt accuses him of putting a bomb under her car, so they don’t go to the funeral. The fucking nerve showing up to a man’s wake when you tried to kill his sister and want to put his daughter in a psych ward. They hate me because they hate my dad.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Wow Kafka, I really appreciated the look at what life would be like I was in the United Kingdom

how does autism affect your life?
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Bradley Wow Kafka, I really appreciated the look at what life would be like I was in the United Kingdom

how does autism affect your life?

I’m not sure if it does really because I can function, make eye contact and am sometimes an extrovert. I’m sure it does affect things though, probably why I ended up here and have few friends.
    Kafka sweaty
    I used to have probs with eye contact, had to stare at the floor when I was arguing with three guys, but now drugs have done their wonders so I have a glassy stare. I’m also heavily hypnotised.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kafka I always thought my aunt and uncle were twisted, let’s call them J and D. J once gave me a pair of size 14 pyjamas for Christmas and I’m size 8. She also drunkenly trashed my room, long time ago.

I had to stay at their house one night, I was throwing up codeine in the bathroom and J just would not leave me alone. I told her I was overwhelmed and needed to be alone. She said she wouldn’t leave until I told her why I was throwing up. How could I explain anything while I’m throwing up and I was an adult at the time so should have privacy. She was trying to trigger me. She also said she was in charge of me now because I have autism and that I couldn’t leave. Note I’ve been diagnosed with aspergers. I left and went to stay with a friend.

Next year I went to find my ex-British army dad in England, he told me that J and D were very twisted, they were IRA fascists, and that his friend was killed by a bomb supplied by D. He also said D tried to kill his sister, my aunt, by putting a bomb under her car. He said the IRA were after him and he’d been packing a gun for 30 years.

At a family gathering D suggests putting me in a psych ward.

2020, at my dad’s wake, J and D show up and there’s a scene, my aunt accuses him of putting a bomb under her car, so they don’t go to the funeral. The fucking nerve showing up to a man’s wake when you tried to kill his sister and want to put his daughter in a psych ward. They hate me because they hate my dad.

Your lifestory is interesting. Not long ago I finished a book on the "Secret History of the IRA". Fascinating read albeit boring in some parts. I hope to go N.I someday, I heard R.I is dear as fuck.
    Kafka sweaty
    I go to the republic sometimes and though it’s cleaner I have a bad view of the people and government. Dublin is scary at night though if you’re ever there the garden of remembrance is nice. They don’t have free healthcare either.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Do you live right on the border in Northern Ireland? I suppose the troubles caused more trouble than i was aware of.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Sophie Do you live right on the border in Northern Ireland? I suppose the troubles caused more trouble than i was aware of.

No but it’s a small island. I’m a two hour bus trip from Dublin.
    Originally posted by Kafka No but it’s a small island. I’m a two hour bus trip from Dublin.

I'm from a smol country too, i'm a 5 hour drive away from Paris. But who in their right mind would want to go to Paris in [current year].
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Merica!!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Kafka IRA fascists

Centuries of brutal oppression by the British, but the people who fight back are the fascists.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    My da's a brit too, god love him, but the brits only despise the IRA for being the monsters their countrymen forced them to become.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Meikai My da's a brit too, god love him, but the brits only despise the IRA for being the monsters their countrymen forced them to become.

I’m half Irish and did A Level history, the IRA have a lot in common with Hitler’s SA. They knee-cap drug dealers etc. We would be a Nazi Germany if they took power.
    Kafka sweaty
    They acc supported Hitler because they wanted freedom from the British and had their own brown shirts. Also if Britain was invaded Ireland would be next.
    Originally posted by Kafka I’m half Irish and did A Level history, the IRA have a lot in common with Hitler’s SA. They knee-cap drug dealers etc. We would be a Nazi Germany if they took power.

SA got axed when Hitler took power. You need different forces for revolution than you do ruling.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Most remenants of the IRA are involved in drugs as are the UDA. They don't really represent the OG's, just living off the name and notoriety. I think it's current form is "The Real IRA" which has just been smashed to pieces through recent undercover work.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka We would be a Nazi Germany if they took power.

If only that was true.

Also notice how anyone who actually does anything about social problems (like kneecapping drug dealers) gets called a fascist now?

Originally posted by Kafka They acc supported Hitler because they wanted freedom from the British and had their own brown shirts. Also if Britain was invaded Ireland would be next.

Unlike Britain Germany has always been friendly to Ireland. Why wouldn't we support our gallant allies in Europe?
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Donald Trump If only that was true.

Also notice how anyone who actually does anything about social problems (like kneecapping drug dealers) gets called a fascist now?

Unlike Britain Germany has always been friendly to Ireland. Why wouldn't we support our gallant allies in Europe?

They were only pretending to be Ireland’s ally and ended up bombing Dublin.

I can’t talk about this anymore without being triggered because all I can think about is my other IRA uncle whom is also a Trump supporter shouting Up The Ra every get together and continuing to send me political videos when I’ve asked him to stop.
    Only hebrews hate "illegal" drugs it's the one thing they have done to convince whites to hate whites and love the immigrant more because immigrants don't smoke weed or do heroin they are just workers with families.

It's the white people that abuse the drugs and if ethnics didn't sell them someone else would because that's how the market works

If you are against immigrants because they "bring in drugs" nobody will care because racism is more of an issue than drugs unless it involves white people "bringing drugs" because you can't be racist to whites
    Originally posted by Meikai Centuries of brutal oppression by the British

I see you bought into the propaganda....half of N.I peeps want's to BE British.
Jump to Top