User Controls

Did Spectral ever fry anyone's motherboard?

Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    No, OK that clears that up.
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    you mean Spectre?
    Bradley Black Hole
    SpectraL- now known as , is a prominent member, newfag.
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    oh okay, i was thinking of the exploit lol
    It is a resounding "YES". And that ain't even the half of it
    my mother doesn't have a board
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood my mother is a whore
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by maddie you mean Spectre?

He means Speculum.

Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Spectral hasn't done 10% of the bullshit he claims he has, from his fake made up jobs to everything else. He's a fraud with self-esteem issues who has to fabricate this fantasy persona online to feel better about himself.
    Originally posted by Solstice Spectral hasn't done 10% of the bullshit he claims he has, from his fake made up jobs to everything else. He's a fraud with self-esteem issues who has to fabricate this fantasy persona online to feel better about himself.

I honestly believe he has framed TOTSE memorabilia.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice Spectral hasn't done 10% of the bullshit he claims he has, from his fake made up jobs to everything else. He's a fraud with self-esteem issues who has to fabricate this fantasy persona online to feel better about himself.

i figured that out shortly after initially posting here. i dont understand why its so difficult for others.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by WellHung i figured that out shortly after initially posting here. i dont understand why its so difficult for others.

I think he's intentionally made it more obvious here and has embraced the troll persona but there's definitely moments where I wonder if he actually might believe the bullshit that comes out of his mouth.
    He can't even fry an egg.
    None of you kids scare me.
    Bradley Black Hole
    spectral is like a concrete staircase that they're never gonna replace
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley spectral is like a concrete staircase that they're never gonna replace

perhaps you shud suck his dick?👍⚘
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ None of you kids scare me.

Look in the mirror.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ None of you kids scare me.

your meter proves it

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Seriously, though, it's not all that hard to fry someone's motherboard. All you have to do is host a pic on a local temp FTP server and get them to click on it to get their IP, then use the default password to get into the router (99.9% of people don't set a password), then connect to the local machine and set up a .bat file in the root directory to flash the BIOS with a voltage setting too high for the motherboard to handle. POOF... no more motherboard. Most bad guys learn this in BADGUYS101 class.
    WellHung Black Hole
    nigger
Jump to Top